Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    [size=13pt]A happy ending to Minnesota Vikings' season will be tough[/size]

    By Sean Jensen
    [email protected]

    Article Last Updated: 11/08/2008 11:51:59 PM CST



    Heading into this season, the front end of the Vikings' schedule was considered the toughest part.

    Now the back end looks just as daunting...


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    Yeah, the second half doesn't look as easy as it did at the beginning of the season, but we'll be alright!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    Where has the season gone? 6 more games left.
    :'(

  4. #4
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    4-2 for nail biting photo finish with a 50 50 chance at the playoffs.

    or

    5-1 to pretty much lock up our playoff chances.

    It will hopefully be a fun last six games, but if we want to look at this realistically it's going to be tough.

  5. #5
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    "Schutz" wrote:
    4-2 for nail biting photo finish with a 50 50 chance at the playoffs.

    or

    5-1 to pretty much lock up our playoff chances.

    It will hopefully be a fun last six games, but if we want to look at this realistically it's going to be tough.
    If we look at this realistically, it's not gonna happen.
    =/
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  6. #6
    huxx is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    496

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    "Formo" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    4-2 for nail biting photo finish with a 50 50 chance at the playoffs.

    or

    5-1 to pretty much lock up our playoff chances.

    It will hopefully be a fun last six games, but if we want to look at this realistically it's going to be tough.
    If we look at this realistically, it's not gonna happen.
    =/
    4-2 we can do...5-1 will be a stretch, but not totally out of our reach...especially if NYG will be resting their guys at the end of the season

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    "huxx" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    4-2 for nail biting photo finish with a 50 50 chance at the playoffs.

    or

    5-1 to pretty much lock up our playoff chances.

    It will hopefully be a fun last six games, but if we want to look at this realistically it's going to be tough.
    If we look at this realistically, it's not gonna happen.
    =/
    4-2 we can do...5-1 will be a stretch, but not totally out of our reach...especially if NYG will be resting their guys at the end of the season
    I can't see us winning in Jacksonville, Arizona, and Detroit will get their one win against us like in 2002. Another 8-8, mediocre waste of time.

  8. #8
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    a happy ending would see childress no longer as head coach in minnesota.

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    I see us finishing 3-3 with a possibility of 4-2 if the Giants rest their starters in week 17.

    We should be able to beat Jacksonville, Detroit & either Chicago or Atlanta, but not both.

    Jacksonville will be a tough game, but they've only won 1 home game all season.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: A happy ending to the Vikings' season will be tough

    Giants rest their starters???
    They had nothing to gain last year vs. the Pats in week 17 and played all their starters.
    That probly helped them in their perfect playoff run.
    Please don't forgret--the Giants actually have a very good NFL coach--and i've seen enough of Brad Childress to know Coughlin could beat him with or without starters.
    Don't put much stock in the last two meetings.
    Eli and the Giants gift wrapped those games for the Vikes.
    Not very likely to happen again.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NFL considering ending season with division matchu
    By i_bleed_purple in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:33 PM
  2. 140-year-old lobster's tale has a happy ending
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:21 AM
  3. Tiger to have season-ending knee surgery
    By jmcdon00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. Ray Lewis has season-ending surgery
    By michaelmazid in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:01 AM
  5. Two season ending injury's for big players
    By akvikefan89 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 01:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •