Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Hands off the panic buttons! :)

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    This season, we are 3-6, in the NFC there are 13 teams with records 3-6 or better, 10 of those have better records than us. Last I checked there's only 6 playoff spots.
    And very few teams, especially on the NFC side of the house, are playing ball well enough to be considered consistent.

I need to look back, but there have been seasons were a 8-8 team (Browns/Rams/Giants come to mind but don't quote me on it) have made the playoffs, mostly cause of the lack of consistency I just mentioned.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Sammy85 wrote:
    True... but i think the comment was meant to be a slam on Moss and the fact that he doesnt have it in him to make a play like that which i think we can all agree on
    Hate to disagree my friend, especially with that avatar. However, if you go back and look at the play, Cam was spread wide in a X look on the opposite side of the field. He was not in the slot.

Thats what made the play so great. He came from the farthest side of the field, out of what looked to be a 9 route and still got to the guy before he went into the endzone.

Again, love the avatar. B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    Sammy85 wrote:
    Well it only took the last five minutes and OT to remind me how much I love this team...especially when you see effort like that.

Never saw that effort from Moss We are better off without him.

Has Favre said anything negative about losing Moss???

Cancelled my counseling!!

wow does Dallas suck...Super Bowl talk to officially revive for the Packers tomorrow...sick.
    I think the commentator (Johnston I think it was?) put it best on the play Camarillo made stripping Rhodes when he said if that were Moss, Rhodes would've been celebrating a touchdown.
    I was deer hunting so I didn't see the game but if I am not mistaken Moss and Camarillo don't play the same WR position do they? So if Moss was still here, there is no reason to think that cam would not be on the field and make that same play unless you think moss would have prevented him for making it.
    In this instance, Cam was lined up were Moss would have lined up if he was still here.

Thank the good lord that the Chiller had the balls to shitcan his lazy ass and Cam was out there instead of ole lazy ass, team dividing shithead.

On a more serious note, what did you get on your hunting excursion. Whacked a 5 pt so far. Gonna try to get something a bit bigger this saturday.
    OMFG!!!

Chiller has gone from being brain dead to having balls? When did THIS happen?

Oh yeah...right about the time that you FORGOT how much attention Moss drew, even while being "lazy".

Moss wasn't dividing the team, Chiller does that ALL BY HIMSELF. Moss came in expecting a certain level of competence and professionalism, and was instead treated to the Chiller Circus where you better not say or do anything Chiller doesn't like or he'll shitcan your ass.

Had Moss been on the field, chances are that pass wouldn't have been thrown. Camarillo made a great play - no one disputes that - but to claim that Moss wouldn't/Couldn't is pure speculation...and driven by base motives. I wanted to kick Moose in the nuts when he said it...imagine how I feel about YOU parroting it!!

Caine

Caine wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    Sammy85 wrote:
    Well it only took the last five minutes and OT to remind me how much I love this team...especially when you see effort like that.

Never saw that effort from Moss We are better off without him.

Has Favre said anything negative about losing Moss???

Cancelled my counseling!!

wow does Dallas suck...Super Bowl talk to officially revive for the Packers tomorrow...sick.
    I think the commentator (Johnston I think it was?) put it best on the play Camarillo made stripping Rhodes when he said if that were Moss, Rhodes would've been celebrating a touchdown.
    I was deer hunting so I didn't see the game but if I am not mistaken Moss and Camarillo don't play the same WR position do they? So if Moss was still here, there is no reason to think that cam would not be on the field and make that same play unless you think moss would have prevented him for making it.
    In this instance, Cam was lined up were Moss would have lined up if he was still here.

Thank the good lord that the Chiller had the balls to shitcan his lazy ass and Cam was out there instead of ole lazy ass, team dividing shithead.

On a more serious note, what did you get on your hunting excursion. Whacked a 5 pt so far. Gonna try to get something a bit bigger this saturday.
    OMFG!!!

Chiller has gone from being brain dead to having balls? When did THIS happen?

Oh yeah...right about the time that you FORGOT how much attention Moss drew, even while being "lazy".

Moss wasn't dividing the team, Chiller does that ALL BY HIMSELF. Moss came in expecting a certain level of competence and professionalism, and was instead treated to the Chiller Circus where you better not say or do anything Chiller doesn't like or he'll shitcan your ass.

Had Moss been on the field, chances are that pass wouldn't have been thrown. Camarillo made a great play - no one disputes that - but to claim that Moss wouldn't/Couldn't is pure speculation...and driven by base motives. I wanted to kick Moose in the nuts when he said it...imagine how I feel about YOU parroting it!!

Caine
    Ohhhhh Lord.

Hey, how much did his attention drawing help the Titans last week?

Heres another question, did AD's yards per carry go up or down while Moss was on the team?

LOL, talk about me parroting people. :laugh:

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738