Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    everyone go to the poll on nfl.com and look how the rest of the world thinks about our vikings.

    the question is:
    Now that the vikigns are 5-5, how will they finish?

    be sure to vote for nfc champs. damn its going to be great when we prove them all wrong!
    We're bringing purple back.

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    11-5, baby!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    Whatever man.. I don't really care what people think of us.. No one takes us seriously.. Screw them

  4. #4
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    "gregair13" wrote:
    everyone go to the poll on nfl.com and look how the rest of the world thinks about our vikings.

    the question is:
    Now that the vikigns are 5-5, how will they finish?

    be sure to vote for nfc champs. gol 'darnit its going to be great when we prove them all wrong!
    Where is it on nfl.com?

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  5. #5
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    everyone go to the poll on nfl.com and look how the rest of the world thinks about our vikings.

    the question is:
    Now that the vikigns are 5-5, how will they finish?

    be sure to vote for nfc champs. gol 'darnit its going to be great when we prove them all wrong!
    Where is it on nfl.com?
    about middle of the page on the right side of the page.

    dang NFC champs isn't even at 10%. c'mon people start voting!

    Thanks Josdin

  6. #6
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    everyone go to the poll on nfl.com and look how the rest of the world thinks about our vikings.

    the question is:
    Now that the vikigns are 5-5, how will they finish?

    be sure to vote for nfc champs. gol 'darnit its going to be great when we prove them all wrong!
    Where is it on nfl.com?
    about middle of the page on the right side of the page.


    dang NFC champs isn't even at 10%. c'mon people start voting!
    Thank you mnvikes....geez these people are such haters f*** them. I love that we keep proving everyone wrong.

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  7. #7
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    that is bs why do they think we will only win two more games. but who cares i like being underdogs because when we win we piss people off and i like that.

  8. #8
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: haha look at the poll on nfl.com

    Yeah underdogs is always nice, gives the guys something extra to play for, its always nice to prove the haters wrong. One thing they should relize is we have 4 games at home and 5 indoors. Thats a nice way to end the season.

Similar Threads

  1. Haha How can you not love this guy?
    By gamecocksbaseball31 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 03:58 PM
  2. Haha Shockey
    By simonsparre in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:55 PM
  3. Haha
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 01:38 AM
  4. haha
    By KillaFavreFoundation in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 12:41 PM
  5. haha, packers take Barnett...
    By nzviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 05:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •