Thread: Haha

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Haha

Capiche!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

worgl is offline Waterboy

Haha

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    Texan fans consider Dallas to be their biggest rival LOL. They were chanting dallas sucks at the last meeting between the two or was that the opener of the 2002 season.
    Most Texans fans consider the Titans to be their biggest rival because of the history of Bud Adams taking the Oilers from Houston. There is an interstate dislike of the Cowboys as well. We enjoy playing them every 4 years, just as I'm sure the Chiefs like beating the Rams. Of course, the Cowboys are easy to hate.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Haha

"worgl" wrote:
    Texan fans consider Dallas to be their biggest rival LOL. They were chanting dallas sucks at the last meeting between the two or was that the opener of the 2002 season.
    Most Texans fans consider the Titans to be their biggest rival because of the history of Bud Adams taking the Oilers from Houston. There is an interstate dislike of the Cowboys as well. We enjoy playing them every 4 years, just as I'm sure the Chiefs like beating the Rams. Of course, the Cowboys are easy to hate.
    How true.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Haha

"worgl" wrote:
    I used to live in Houston, worgl...and I hate Bud Adams as much as you probably do. I was glad when the Titans came up short in the Super Bowl so that Bud would not be able to hoist that trophy. I was there when he took the Oilers away to Tennessee and I remember the feeling very well. I grew up in Louisiana, so I followed the Oilers when they had Earl, Billy White Shoes, and Pastorini, etc. Later, when I was going to school there in Houston, I lived in Southampton near Rice on Quenby, Pastorini lived less than two block down the street from me...I used to say Hi and small talk with him...cool guy. I also remember joining in with the hating of the Cowgirls...grew up hating them, lived in Dallas hating them, lived in Houston hating them and now live near Washington DC still hating them. I especially remember that dude, Bill "Cowboy" Lamza, who used to write to the Chronicle bragging and stuff. He used to always say how he rooted for ALL Texas teams, but that was just bullsh*t...he only cared about the Cowgirls...I hope that you guys shipped his A$$ back to Dallass in a crate or something...god, that dude sucked.

At any rate, I hope that we see a good game Sunday... of course, I want to see the Vikings victorious! Good Luck!

worgl is offline Waterboy

Haha

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I used to live in Houston, worgl...and I hate Bud Adams as much as you probably do. I was glad when the Titans came up short in the Super Bowl so that Bud would not be able to hoist that trophy. I was there when he took the Oilers away to Tennessee and I remember the feeling very well. I grew up in Louisiana, so I followed the Oilers when they had Earl, Billy White Shoes, and Pastorini, etc. Later, when I was going to school there in Houston, I lived in Southampton near Rice on Quenby, Pastorini lived less than two block down the street from me...I used to say Hi and small talk with him...cool guy. I also remember joining in with the hating of the Cowgirls...grew up hating them, lived in Dallas hating them, lived in Houston hating them and now live near Washington DC still hating them. I especially remember that dude, Bill "Cowboy" Lamza, who used to write to the Chronicle bragging and stuff. He used to always say how he rooted for ALL Texas teams, but that was just bullsh*t...he only cared about the Cowgirls...I hope that you guys shipped his A$$ back to Dallass in a crate or something...god, that dude sucked.

At any rate, I hope that we see a good game Sunday... of course, I want to see the Vikings victorious! Good Luck!
    Oddly, I am one of the few Texans fans not seething with hatred at Bud because I was never an Oilers fan...I was only in Houston for the last few years of the Oiler franchise. I do sympathize with the longtime Oiler faithful, though...to have the team they've loved for so long taken away from them in that manner, was just plain rude.

Cowboy Bill Lamza still lives in Houston and frequently calls into SportsRadio 610 talking trash about the Texans. I have heard he is the President of the Dallas Cowboys fan club, whatever that means.

I'd like to digress for a moment and talk about the NFL TV market in Iowa where I'm from originally. It's messed up. I remember that on the AFC affiliate (NBC at the time) they would show the best matchup (although they would show more Chiefs games when the Chiefs were decent). On the NFC affiliate (CBS at the time) they would show either the Vikings, Packers, or Bears...depending on who was doing better at the time or who had the best opponent. This meant that every week it was different teams on TV and very hard to follow one team.

Haha

Just thank God that you didn't have to have Bud as the owner of the Texans...Bob McNair is a thousand times better as an owner than Bud (as Red as well)...I wish we could get a better owner that was more fan friendly...Red just seems to want to make money off the team, not win football games. Lamza was the President of the Dallas fan club when I was there also...some things never change...like the fact that the Cowgirls suck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123