Thread: Had a dream

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Had a dream

the other night that the Vikes traded Moss and our 2nd rounder to the Dolphins for Chambers, a cornerback (couldn't remember who) and the 2nd overall pick. We took Mike Williams with the second overall pick and drafted David bass (a highly coveted guard) with the 18th pick. I'm not for trading Moss but it would be hard not to pull the trigger on that one. :drunken:

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Had a dream

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    the other night that the Vikes traded Moss and our 2nd rounder to the Dolphins for Chambers, a cornerback (couldn't remember who) and the 2nd overall pick. We took Mike Williams with the second overall pick and drafted David bass (a highly coveted guard) with the 18th pick. I'm not for trading Moss but it would be hard not to pull the trigger on that one. :drunken:

I doubt we would pick mike williams, if we traded for chambers though. We would probably take derrick johnson with the #2 pick. That would kick *ss! I love derrick johnson and chambers could be a great WR in our offense.

Vikadelic is offline Starter

Had a dream

Chambers would possibly be a great addition. Especially since the Packers passed him up to draft Ferguson. If he came here and did well it would haunt them forever. However, we haven't had much luck with other Ex-Wisconsin players such as Bennett.

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Had a dream

not sure what to say about your dream, but if "I Had A Dream" it would be a deal with the Raiders that includes there 1st round draft pick, Jerry Porter, and Philip Buchanan. Now that would be a trade that is well worth it. The Dolphins aren't really interested in Moss, seeing that they know they have no real QB, especially one that can throw the deep ball. Anyways, the trade would have to be something crazy like that one u dreamn't up (hope the other player was Surtain), or my Raiders trade, for a trade to happen, cause anything less, the Vikings are getting ripped off along with the fans (especially the fans).
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."

chennegar is offline Rookie

Had a dream

zakvikes2k,

If I had to live with a trade of Moss, your plan sounds about the best that I have heard so far.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Had a dream

I still say Buchanan would be a bust. He dose not impress me at all. If he was in a deal for Moss and it actually goes down we all may as well forget a Super Bowl win for another decade. Because if our front office and coaches are that stupid then there is no way in hell they could take us to a Super Bowl! Also i think Red McSuck wants Randy traded only because he is selling. He dose not want to see us win a super bowl after he leaves. He just wants to laugh at ruining us. So im sure he would ok ANY trade b4 he sells!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

zakvikes2k is offline Starter

Had a dream

Buchanan isn't a bust, him being our 3rd CB, we aren't even talking about 1st or 2nd on the depth chart. That is one great Nickel CB to have on a squad. With the hopeful addition of a nice free agent safety (such as Darius), we'd have the best secondary in the league by far, with Winfield, B-Will, Buchanan, Darius, and Chavous. You have to admit that sounds nice. Plus the Raiders pick is in the Top 10 so we could pick up someone like Mike Williams or whoever. Porter is great. So, Culpepper would have Porter, Burleson, Robinson, and Campbell, or Mike Williams to throw to. I think he'd have plenty of options. I'm not saying I want this to happen (we can still just get Darius and Surtain in free agency), but it doesn't sound half bad. Our D would definitely be Top 10 in the league, and D wins championships.
    Things you would NEVER hear a Green Bay Packer fan say:
    1."No kids in the back of the pick-up, it s just not safe."
    2."I ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex."
    3."Duct tape won t fix that."
    4."Checkmate."
    5."Nope, no more for me. I m driving tonight."