Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: GUYS I THOUGHT IT OVER

"Haneef87" wrote:
    Guys i thought it over and i realized we do have the talent on defense, but our scheme is shitty. We have our corners back 10 yards off the ball. WE played a damn prevent defense letting the lions come back. I dont think that Ted Cotrell is doing a good job. It definitely has to do with the mental mistakes and that is the coaches responsibility no matter what the players say. Its not that cotrell sucks, but hes is coming up with bad gameplans.

WE have lots of talent. I shouldve mentioned that
    EJ, D. Thomas, Udeze, K Will. ,Johnstone,Mixon,Claiborne(was best linebacker in the nation when he was drafted) Newman is pretty good Winfield( good corner) Chavous( smart ballhawk) Russel(not as talented) Brian WIlliams( he can play when he knows what hes doing) Remember him shutting down t. owens last year in metrodome?
    It's not just Minnesota that does this. A lot of teams have been playing their corners off the LOS all season long. Corners are afraid to make any contact with receivers because of the enforcement of the 5 yard bump rule. Its critical for corner to make that contact off the LOS, but because the penalty is so costly they don't want to risk it. That's the way it is in this league now. Tough passing offenses have the advantage over tough passing defenses.

It sucks because both Winfield and Williams can be very aggressive with receivers and if they were allowed to be our pass defense would be better.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

GUYS I THOUGHT IT OVER

"Haneef87" wrote:
    what does skol mean?
    You are kidding, right? Go back and take the time to read some of the old posts and you will get your answer. BTW, what does Haneef87 mean? I couldn't find it in ANY of the old posts...LOL! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

scorptile is offline Starter

GUYS I THOUGHT IT OVER

hahaha you know what i;ve seen this exact threat in the colts forums....but at the beginning of the season...which i think the vikings have done the opposite of what teh colts D have done....a decent and good first half of season football but a horrible second half of football...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12