Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Re: The Guy Who Dresses Up As A Viking At Home Games Isnt Happy With His Vikings!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I thought it was Paul Ragnar who dressed up?

I think it's that guy in the endzone who's built like a pro-wrestler, and the players jump up into his arms when they get a TD

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Guy Who Dresses Up As A Viking At Home Games Isnt Happy With His Vikings!!

Would it be this guy?

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: The Guy Who Dresses Up As A Viking At Home Games Isnt Happy With His Vikings

^^^^badlands, it cant be that guy..he lives in winnipeg canada, not minneapolis or florida..i dont know who else it could be though
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

not ragnar. there is another guy who dresses up. he looks like chris hovan's dad
    We're bringing purple back.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Guy Who Dresses Up As A Viking At Home Games Isnt Happy With His Vikings

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    This isn't surprising at all.

In this thread SIA asks this of Minnesotans...

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=322 31.60

How many of you in MN hear this at work, or from family or from your local pub?
    That Wilf is throwing the team down the Crapper.
    And if so, it is probably coming from your resident ZimTwister like employee.
    I just don't see it being that prevalent.
    Minnesotans, correct me if I am wrong.
    On the next page, March 9, I answered him. I don't hear that he's throwing the team down the crapper on purpose, just that fans across the state are very disgruntled.

This is old news.
    I think that if you are hearing it, it is the natural thing you would hear.

Unproven head coach!
    Unproven QB!
    Unproven owner!

Heck, we aren't even pursuing any big names in FA. Lots of people have reason to be skeptical, NMO!
    Just because someone fears the worst, is no reason to assume the worst.
    I don't think that people like Wilf (people with financial success) get complacent or lax.
    He is competitive and wants to win, JMHO!

This is a natural thing that people are going to feel and talk about.
    I can't believe that people are going to stop supporting them.
    If they do, it will only be until they start winning.
    Call those people fair weather or any other term that applies, heck someone might even call them right (if that is your opinion).

IMHO, I think the people that don't hold season tickets and are talking ("I do not know if I can support") are borderline fair weather.
    I think that the season ticket holders are financially concerned, which is normal.

I could never say I will not support the Vikings.
    If I was a season ticket holder, I might think about it from a financial point of view, but I wouldn't want to give up my seats over one or two seasons.

I think that the team is going through an attitude and culture cleansing at this time. Stick around and see how it turns out.

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Gosh I wish I never read this post... some people make me wanna throw up!
    I hope these season ticket holders do give up there seats and sit their a$$es at home... because they are obviously not true fans!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

kffl.com

Vikings | Team trying to improve relations with fans
    Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:07:35 -0700

Kevin Seifert and Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are attempting to improve their relationship with their frustrated fan base. Team officials have scaled back their annual increase on ticket prices. They have also organized focus groups, sent out recorded phone messages from OG Steve Hutchinson and issued electronic surveys to understand the criticism. The team has not revealed their sales figures for the 2007 season, but vice president of sales and marketing Steve LaCroix said "we certainly have our challenges ahead of us" to extend their nine-year sellout streak.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

One ( Alone in a given category: lone, only, particular, separate, single, singular, sole, solitary, unique. Idioms: first and last, one and only. ) losing season in the past how many years and this is what happens?

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"SageVike" wrote:
    http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1076132.html

WOW
    A. Making up your own stupid title which doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the article posted is idiotic.

B. The "Guy who dresses up as a Viking at Home Games" is not Bob Lurtsema.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12