Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
Results 381 to 388 of 388
  1. #381
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    Oh, um... nevermind.
    None

  2. #382
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    Caine wrote:
    While Gus is a definate step up from Jackson, he STILL has to overcome the Childress/Bevell "Most Retarded Offense Ever" jinx.

    Give 'em hell, Gus!!!

    Caine

    Woulda never guess you hated them two.. Even years ago :laugh:

  3. #383
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    V4L wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    While Gus is a definate step up from Jackson, he STILL has to overcome the Childress/Bevell "Most Retarded Offense Ever" jinx.

    Give 'em hell, Gus!!!

    Caine

    Woulda never guess you hated them two.. Even years ago :laugh:
    Are you kidding? Go look at the very first post in the "Fire Childress" Thread..it was me teeing off on Chiller in the Yell that got that thing going...I've been against the Dipshit Duo since day 1.

  4. #384
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    Caine wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    While Gus is a definate step up from Jackson, he STILL has to overcome the Childress/Bevell "Most Retarded Offense Ever" jinx.

    Give 'em hell, Gus!!!

    Caine

    Woulda never guess you hated them two.. Even years ago :laugh:
    Are you kidding? Go look at the very first post in the "Fire Childress" Thread..it was me teeing off on Chiller in the Yell that got that thing going...I've been against the Dipshit Duo since day 1.

    Was trying to be sarcastic :P

  5. #385
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Ahhh, what a dandy of a thread.

    Seems as though almost everybody was in shock of this move and mostly against it with the exception of a handful of people including Nodak and Caine.

    Favorite parts:

    Page 19 - Is this the orgin of the term "Noodle Arm" on the pp.o boards? IBP of all people - you should be ashamed! :laugh:

    Best nugget: C mac and EJ agreeing with each other on page 25!

    I didn't see any pattern of Favre supports wanting Jackson benched, which was the reason I dug up this old ass thread.
    You mean Caine & NP were hitting the panic button after only 2 games? Say it isn't so!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #386
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    singersp wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Ahhh, what a dandy of a thread.

    Seems as though almost everybody was in shock of this move and mostly against it with the exception of a handful of people including Nodak and Caine.

    Favorite parts:

    Page 19 - Is this the orgin of the term "Noodle Arm" on the pp.o boards? IBP of all people - you should be ashamed! :laugh:

    Best nugget: C mac and EJ agreeing with each other on page 25!

    I didn't see any pattern of Favre supports wanting Jackson benched, which was the reason I dug up this old ass thread.
    You mean Caine & NP were hitting the panic button after only 2 games? Say it isn't so!
    You have to go pretty far in to find my post - but I believe I was raging more on Chiller and less on Jackson...I simply didn't believe Jackson was ready...much like now.

    Caine

  7. #387
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    Caine wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    Caine wrote:
    While Gus is a definate step up from Jackson, he STILL has to overcome the Childress/Bevell "Most Retarded Offense Ever" jinx.

    Give 'em hell, Gus!!!

    Caine

    Woulda never guess you hated them two.. Even years ago :laugh:
    Are you kidding? Go look at the very first post in the "Fire Childress" Thread..it was me teeing off on Chiller in the Yell that got that thing going...I've been against the Dipshit Duo since day 1.
    LOL. Dipshit Duo. Love it!

  8. #388
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Favorite parts:

    Page 19 - Is this the orgin of the term "Noodle Arm" on the pp.o boards? IBP of all people - you should be ashamed! :laugh:
    LMAO!

    Had to look, and it's true

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    difference being, Bollinger just sucked ass.
    Always has, always will.

    Holcomb was brought in, missed training camp, and didn't even know the playbook.
    Johnson did well the first year, but teams started keying in on his noodle arm.
    Frerotte still has some zip on his throws, and IMO, is the best out of the 4 of them.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Similar Threads

  1. where to go this weekend..
    By krogge in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM
  2. This weekend
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 11:31 PM
  3. Tough weekend all around
    By Del Rio in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:17 PM
  4. What will you do after the W this weekend?
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 01:07 AM
  5. this weekend
    By PapaBearHalas in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •