Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 388
  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    http://www.nfl.com/players/gusfrerotte/profile?id=FRE682395


    Look at his whopping QB rating

    Gus is horrible.. Idk why people want him to start.. He IS NOT better then Jackson

  2. #12
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I don't think so. T-Jack will start and Chilly will see how it goes. He'll try Gus out in the second half if he needs to.
    I am pretty sure it was announced in Childress's presser that was scheduled for 11:45.
    I am looking for a link...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #13
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    I just got a text from ESPN stating it..

    All the signs pointed to Chilly making a move

    I personally think its a horrible move

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/players/gusfrerotte/profile?id=FRE682395


    Look at his whopping QB rating

    Gus is horrible.. Idk why people want him to start.. He IS NOT better then Jackson
    I disagree.
    Gus is not a HoFer, but Jackson is a bust.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    funkyasflea's Avatar
    funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    331

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/09/17/childress-makes-switch-from-jackson-to-frerotte/

    It's true!!!!!

  6. #16
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/players/gusfrerotte/profile?id=FRE682395


    Look at his whopping QB rating

    Gus is horrible.. Idk why people want him to start.. He IS NOT better then Jackson
    I disagree.
    Gus is not a HoFer, but Jackson is a bust.


    Too early to determine that IMO

    Gus has had 100 chances and has sucked everytime

    Maybe with someone like AP he can be better though.. He has been horrible

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    This is the only hard link I can find right now.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/17/jackson-benched-frerotte-to-start-for-vikings/
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    gr8vike's Avatar
    gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    509

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    I just got the text from ESPN Alerts. Jackson Benched for Frerotte. I don't like this move. I would say let Jackson play with a playbook that is opened up.

    Thanks PPE for the Sig

    Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    "V4L" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    http://www.nfl.com/players/gusfrerotte/profile?id=FRE682395


    Look at his whopping QB rating

    Gus is horrible.. Idk why people want him to start.. He IS NOT better then Jackson
    I disagree.
    Gus is not a HoFer, but Jackson is a bust.


    Too early to determine that IMO

    Gus has had 100 chances and has sucked everytime

    Maybe with someone like AP he can be better though.. He has been horrible
    He hasn't been horrible.
    He has been OK.
    Jackson, on the other hand has been horrible.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Gus is the man this weekend

    I wonder if Allen's speech spurred him to do that. Frankly, I amazed. More like it was Wilf's desire to sell out the stadium.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. where to go this weekend..
    By krogge in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:33 PM
  2. This weekend
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 11:31 PM
  3. Tough weekend all around
    By Del Rio in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 10:17 PM
  4. What will you do after the W this weekend?
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 01:07 AM
  5. this weekend
    By PapaBearHalas in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •