Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GUESS WHO

The Gap is offline Starter

Re: GUESS WHO

Ok DR here’s a quick one for you, what have I said that was BS? Is it any sort of humor that I attempt? To say I’m an attention whore implies that I’m everywhere in everything and no matter what the subject weaseling my way into many posts while referencing it back to me.
    I got one post on this site. My replies only address the comments about me or the topics brought up. Explain how that makes me an attention whore.
    Are you currently active in more than one post? If so you’d be a better fit than me.
    See the labels are funny when directed at me but they are funnier when they actually apply.

Now before this gets out of control lets shake and forget it I mean you no disrespect. I know I am a bit of a broken record saying that or similar phrases but I’m just trying to keep in real.

I know your touchy and annoyed cause the Vikes lost but my guys lost too so isn’t it better to smile and forget it? The best thing about a week 1 loss is we have all those other weeks to make up for it?

Come on I see a little grin …….. no BS!

Del Rio Guest

*Edit* Screw it it's not worth it.

Enjoy your stay, good luck this season.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"The Gap" wrote:
    Wow where do I start? …… All this attention!
    Well, I was ignoring you. Count for anything?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"The Gap" wrote:
    I am also curious as to who they selected to have their picture put on the Horse Trailer.
    Well gap, they chose your pic of course. Only they decided to put it on the back end of the horse instead. Shht! Golden Girls! Now there's a sign of intelligence & manlyhood!

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"The Gap" wrote:
    What a greeting it’s almost as if I never left. All my old friends and some new ones too, I'm touched. I especially enjoyed the cute twists on my name and they were even funnier the FIRST time I heard them last year. Not to be sarcastic but when your trying to discredit my intelligence & manly hood it would better if you left out the spelling mistakes (It’s Hence not Hince).

I tip my hat to authors of the less aggressive replies I appreciate the mercy.

As for the T.O. (and I love all your nicknames for him) controversy I’ve had more than enough of that living here in Philly. My only comment on the soap opera is “shut up and play football.� I’m sure you guys (and girls) can lecture me on that stuff all day having been the former owner of one of the leagues all time controversial players.

Now on the game last night I was kind of tired and I was involved watching a Golden Girls marathon on PBS so can someone tell me who won? I am also curious as to who they selected to have their picture put on the Horse Trailer. I don’t know if it’s true but I heard they selected the official who ejected Trotter before the game even began.
    I think it might be a good idea to make it a permanent ejection after all we use handicaps in golf.

A co-worker just informed me the Eagles lost by four points after Ackers missed two field goals. Isn’t it odd we lose one of the best MLB’s in the NFC and Atlanta only manages a 4 point win playing at home? Without Trotter is it possible the electric Vick & his high power offense only scored 14? Maybe in future games the officials should eject 2 of our ‘All Pros’.

Finally I am comforted to hear Fan89 let me know we can lose again this coming week. As I wrote his eloquently written reply I couldn’t help but think “brilliant�. I couldn’t have put it any better if I had written that myself. You are obviously influenced by a great mind I’m impressed.

Oh one more note I saw the picture of Webby and the Mrs. Thumbs up Webmeister way to go, I’m jealous. Perhaps you can share your secret I’ve seen you so is it money or a BIG ………â ‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚ ¦
    House (Hey what did you expect? ) ………â ‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ All kidding aside she's very nice.

I’m also starting the Official 2005 Season Un-Banned Counter which is currently at 1 day. I imagine this will be short lived once Shock finds out I’m back.
    To my buddy Old Shocko - XXXOOOXXX

To everybody else a big HUG!

[size=18px][/size]
    Hey spelling guru...it's manlihood, not manly hood (unless you were nicknaming your foreskin...LOL)!

Remember, T.O. is a nickname also...one that egotistical jerk Tuh-rell gave himself!

Trotter got HIMSELF ejected...no one told him to go into a total 'roid rage...he has no one to blame but himself! Trotter wouldn't have made a difference anyway...if he's too dense to not get himself ejected, then he surely would have made some other mistake that would have cost the Iggles the game!

And a BIG HUG...well, maybe just one of those soul handshake-chest bump-slap on the back kinda hugs...to you too!!! :grin:

Looking forward to you being here all season...where's the fun if you can't duke it out on the board with opposing fans each week before the games!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345