Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GUESS WHO

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: GUESS WHO

"singersp" wrote:
    Bono leaves & Gap shows up immediately after. Hmmmmmmmmm? something smells a little fishy!
    Bono didn't really leave...he's just off pouting somewhere.

Caine

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Gap is an interesting fellow...not always trolling but some of the reactionary people around here assume every word is such. Enjoy his brand of goofiness...as long as he keeps it cool!

He's one of them borderline trolls who thinks walking the line make it hard for us to spot him as a troll. Bwahahah

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Well Well Well....
    If it isnt MY Favorite Iggles Fan. The Ol Stop *Gap* Measure. The El Gappo. Gapporoonie!!!
    Ready for the season hammerhead?
    Where is my shopping spree?
    :lol:

Del Rio Guest

He's the kind that makes nice to the right people.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I’m sure the people who remember you are thinking “as if the opening loss wasn’t bad enough now this numbskull is back too�. That’s OK and you better not say a word about yesterday, espesicialy how your boys made out tonight. They got beat by the Falcons. As a matter of fact I offer this bit of encouragement to possibly help ease any pain. A few years ago the birds (your favorite team) lost your first two games and you still proceeded to go to the NFC championship so perhaps this can wake up any Eagles fan who was taking the preseason predictions a little too seriously.

In the mean time nobody is sharpening their swords because when you can you’ll provide an outsiders prospective.

Hey maybe the Eagles will run the table the rest of the way and all we‘ll have to say is “nice job� ……

It Could Happen !!!

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I’m sure the people who remember you are thinking “as if the opening loss wasn’t bad enough now this numbskull is back too�. That’s OK and you better not say a word about yesterday, espesicialy how your boys made out tonight. They got beat by the Falcons. As a matter of fact I offer this bit of encouragement to possibly help ease any pain. A few years ago the birds (your favorite team) lost your first two games and you still proceeded to go to the NFC championship so perhaps this can wake up any Eagles fan who was taking the preseason predictions a little too seriously.

In the mean time nobody is sharpening their swords because when you can you’ll provide an outsiders prospective.

Hey maybe the Eagles will run the table the rest of the way and all we‘ll have to say is “nice job� ……

It Could Happen !!!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think the planetary alignment was off these last 2 days, because the outcomes were flat out wierd....EXCEPT FOR THE EAGLES LOSING!

The Gap is offline Starter

What a greeting it’s almost as if I never left. All my old friends and some new ones too, I'm touched. I especially enjoyed the cute twists on my name and they were even funnier the FIRST time I heard them last year. Not to be sarcastic but when your trying to discredit my intelligence & manly hood it would better if you left out the spelling mistakes (It’s Hence not Hince).

I tip my hat to authors of the less aggressive replies I appreciate the mercy.

As for the T.O. (and I love all your nicknames for him) controversy I’ve had more than enough of that living here in Philly. My only comment on the soap opera is “shut up and play football.� I’m sure you guys (and girls) can lecture me on that stuff all day having been the former owner of one of the leagues all time controversial players.

Now on the game last night I was kind of tired and I was involved watching a Golden Girls marathon on PBS so can someone tell me who won? I am also curious as to who they selected to have their picture put on the Horse Trailer. I don’t know if it’s true but I heard they selected the official who ejected Trotter before the game even began.
    I think it might be a good idea to make it a permanent ejection after all we use handicaps in golf.

A co-worker just informed me the Eagles lost by four points after Ackers missed two field goals. Isn’t it odd we lose one of the best MLB’s in the NFC and Atlanta only manages a 4 point win playing at home? Without Trotter is it possible the electric Vick & his high power offense only scored 14? Maybe in future games the officials should eject 2 of our ‘All Pros’.

Finally I am comforted to hear Fan89 let me know we can lose again this coming week. As I wrote his eloquently written reply I couldn’t help but think “brilliant�. I couldn’t have put it any better if I had written that myself. You are obviously influenced by a great mind I’m impressed.

Oh one more note I saw the picture of Webby and the Mrs. Thumbs up Webmeister way to go, I’m jealous. Perhaps you can share your secret I’ve seen you so is it money or a BIG ………â ‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚ ¦
    House (Hey what did you expect? ) ………â ‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦ All kidding aside she's very nice.

I’m also starting the Official 2005 Season Un-Banned Counter which is currently at 1 day. I imagine this will be short lived once Shock finds out I’m back.
    To my buddy Old Shocko - XXXOOOXXX

To everybody else a big HUG!

[size=18px][/size]

Del Rio Guest

Why is it not surprising that an excuse is given for the loss.

Mcnabb played like shit. Trotter wasn't needed for that.

TO while gaining 100 plus was abused by a second year man. 7of19 and all up in his grill all game.

Your offense lost the game. They looked bad out there. Westbrook was himself that's about it.

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

Yea, there is definitely something not right on that Eagles team. They can say all they want about everything being fine between T.O. and Mcnabb, but it is affecting their chemistry. That team just seems like they aren't firing on all cylinders. They might get it figured out, but for now they are not looking like the defending NFC champs. It's early still, but Atlanta looks like they have something going there. Talk about energy and team chemistry, I hope a lot of other NFL players and coaches were watching that game last night.

On a sidenote, Vick doesn't complete a lot of passes, but he is an amazing athlete and fun to watch.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Gap, I do not know who you are? From the length of time you have been on here it looks to me that you came here during the playoffs last year. With the timing of your return you could be a troll, and that you came on here to rub it in our faces for our lose on Sunday!

From what some of the other posters have written (webby & schock), I will apologize and say I am sorry for the earlier post!!!

But your timing was not the best and you looked like a troll from Philly, glad that you're not!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast