Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GUESS WHO

The Gap is offline Starter

GUESS WHO

Well Well Well, Look Who’s Back! *** THE GAP ***

Since I see a lot of names here I don’t recognize I imagine there’s a lot of “who are you� comments being uttered as you read this. For the information of those in the know I changed jobs and was sent to a location where I was completely cut off from the internet so that should explain my absence (as if you care).

I’m sure the people who remember me are thinking “as if the opening loss wasn’t bad enough now this numbskull is back too�. That’s OK and I won’t say a word about yesterday, at least until I see how my boys make out tonight. As a matter of fact I offer this bit of encouragement to possibly help ease any pain. A few years ago the birds (Eagles for those out of touch) lost our first two games and we still proceeded to go to the NFC championship so perhaps this can wake up anyone who was taking the preseason predictions a little too seriously.

In the mean time everyone sharpen your swords because when I can I’ll provide an outsiders prospective which I’m sure you’ll misinterpret as classless attacks (Oh the fond memories). At least I can provide a target for you Purps to unite against.

Hey maybe the horns will run the table the rest of the way and all I‘ll have to say is “nice job� ……
    It Could Happen !!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: GUESS WHO

http://www.pinball.com/Williams/games/medieval/Sounds/trsmktrl.ra

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

I think I pee'd a little.

This is just too damn exciting.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

The Gap, I don't remember you , you have to be someone that people care about to be remembered and missed. So welcome aboard, and oh by the way you have to have a lot of guts to wait and see if your precious Eagles lay an egg before you lay an (egg) insult down. What a chicken sh*t!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

The gap is an interesting troll. He has a flavor all his own.

I new too. Does his name have anything to do with the area between his ears?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

No, it is the area between his legs!! There is nothing there (hince the name Gap), in other words no balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Why would you even post here gap? You may miss your bandwagon, but don't worry, cause when your wheels fall off you can catch it then. The Iggles will crumble from within the first time Terrible Owens doesn't get the ball and they lose. EGO will tear that team apart, slowly at first then an avalanch. All I have to say is get that duct-tape ready.

Bono leaves & Gap shows up immediately after. Hmmmmmmmmm? something smells a little fishy!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Nice to see you back, Gap. I figured you'd pop in sooner or later (Although showing up BEFORE a Viking loss would have made the others less wary).

So, with T-Hoe and McNabb fueding (Even if T-Hoe says they're not), and Pinkston out for the year, how are your chances looking? You still have that "D", but I don't know if that'll be enough.

A lot of people are picking Atlanta to go far this year - I'm not one of them. But this game poses an interesting quandry...which team do I want to lose? That's a pretty tough question to answer. I personally don't think Vick can make that Offense shine - not with his passer rating - and I think that it's only a matter of time before T-Hoe makes the Eagles implode.

Maybe I'll pull for Atlanta today...after all, we'll hammer them in week 4 (Daunte should be on track by then).

Caine

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast