Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Grrr, Arrghh, Say It Isn't So....

So, from what I'm led to believe, Packer fans are supposed to ROOT for the Vikings to win this weekend, if they are to have a chance at the playoffs?

I'm sure Childress is going to use that as a motivational tool with his team in the locker room, eh?
    "Come on, guys...we have to help our arch-rivals make the playoffs!"

Unfortunately, I think for the Packers to actually make the playoffs, we would have to have an entire parlay card of games come out the right way, AND have Pluto redeclared a planet by Sunday for it to happen.

I ain't bettin' on it, just thought you'd all like to know there's a bunch of Packer fans actually rooting for the Purple this weekend!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Grrr, Arrghh, Say It Isn't So....

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    So, from what I'm led to believe, Packer fans are supposed to ROOT for the Vikings to win this weekend, if they are to have a chance at the playoffs?

I'm sure Childress is going to use that as a motivational tool with his team in the locker room, eh?
    "Come on, guys...we have to help our arch-rivals make the playoffs!"

Unfortunately, I think for the Packers to actually make the playoffs, we would have to have an entire parlay card of games come out the right way, AND have Pluto redeclared a planet by Sunday for it to happen.

I ain't bettin' on it, just thought you'd all like to know there's a bunch of Packer fans actually rooting for the Purple this weekend!
    There are lots of ways you can get in! Just win, hope the Giants lose and then you have a handful of ways you don't even need to root for us!!!!

Good to see you LA!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

They can root for us all they want... Truth of the matter is, for them to even think about making the playoffs, they have to beat the Bears in Chicago.. That is not gonna happen..

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LA!!

Well, as long as we got some people rooting for the Vikes still im cool with it

I'd like to see the Packers fall just short though

One Love

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I'd rather see GB in than NYG, we need to win and have NYG lose, or at least I do, to avoid losing another embarrassing bet.
    I posted it on a thread weeks ago, but I'm too lazy to look it up.
    Loser has to go out for a night dressed up like the guys from Porky's in gym class. Short shorts, long striped socks, tight polo, and a headband.
    I really don't want to do that.
    If the Vikings / Giants ever meet in the playoffs we've tossed around the idea that whoever's team loses would have to wash the other's car in a 2 piece bikini.
    I'd have to feel really confident before I'd agree to that bet, but it would be great for one of my buddies to have to wash my car like that.

542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

The good part is that the Giants play Saturday night so we will know before gametime whether our game matters for the Packers.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I'd rather see GB in than NYG, we need to win and have NYG lose, or at least I do, to avoid losing another embarrassing bet.
    Loser has to go out for a night dressed up like the guys from Porky's in gym class. Short shorts, long striped socks, tight polo, and a headband.
    If the Vikings / Giants ever meet in the playoffs we've tossed around the idea that whoever's team loses would have to wash the other's car in a 2 piece bikini.
    I'd have to feel really confident before I'd agree to that bet, but it would be great for one of my buddies to have to wash my car like that.

QUIT MAKING STUPID BETS!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

Well said.
    Unfortunately it's like a minor addiction.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Los, you need to come around more often and just not when your team needs it!

Glad to see you have stopped in a few times.

Seriously, you have to make more appearances.
    You posted some of the funniest things this site has ever seen!

I especially like it when you are gone for some time, come back and post, and then one of our newer members jumps you!
    LOL!

And your Tice comments, they were the best!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"JDogg926" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "JDogg926" wrote:

Well said.
    Unfortunately it's like a minor addiction.
    MINOR addiction?
    That's like saying that Packer fans' addictions to sheep lovin' and close family relations is MINOR!!!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast