cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Griffin & Robison (Podcast)

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Re: Griffin & Robison (Podcast)

I posted these podcasts from KFAN before. I enjoy them very much myself, but I wonder if anyone else listens to them. Otherwise I won't keep spamming them out here.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I don't have time to listen to all 45 minutes right now & I'm sure others don't also.

Can you give us a summary of some of the high points or recap the interview for us?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Ranger is offline Coach

I'm in the sandbox and don't have the computer capabilities to really listen, but I would appreciate a summary, if you don't mind.
    I appreciate you linking it, though.

Often they just talk about all and nothing. It's just nice to listen to the players in audio instead of only quotes. I just choose to listen to it instead of the radio.

This one they talked about basketball fx. they both root for the Cavs. Texas and the Red River rivalry.

As for the Vikings they said not to worry about Winfield, he'll be in form for the season.

Griffin said that the toughest receivers to cover were TWill and Wade. Wade is quick in the slot, and runs precise routes. It were tough to watch TWill and his problems, but he's coming around now and has more confidence, and runs more crisp routes. Also Griffin often are across from TWill in practice, so he feels his developments first hand.
    He also said that McCauley reminded him of himself last year, in terms of being anxious to showcase his talent. He needs to settle down, and learn the playbook, and he'll be good.

Robison talked about allways being underestimated and fighting for his place as an athlete. He works well with setting the bar high. He said he didn't expect to go out and be a starter now, but wanted to find a role as a situational pass rusher. The big goal is to break the Vikings rookie sack record. He said something like: 'It's not certain I'll make it, but it's a good goal, and if I make it it can't be far to the NFL record'.

That's about what I recall taking from it.

Oh, and they talked about having a lot of cash now. Robison said he just want to have a good load of cash when he's done. Griffin said he didn't need to use money on extravagant things, and he doesn't like wearing bling. He got a car and that's good, he wants to use money on his family.

I love listening to them.
    I can work on other stuff and listen to them.