Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Griffin needs knee surgery

marstc09 wrote:
    I don't think it is a good idea to seek the draft for help. We should look towards FA.

Dunta Robinson - I wanted him last year and he most likely will be available.

Carlos Rodgers - A very good corner and the Redskins might be done with him.
    Damn this is bad news.

As to your point Mars......Agree, however, with the money they gave Griff and Whinny, do you think the staff will invest more?

I for one, don't. My guess is we will see guys like AA get a shot in camp with a bunch of UDFA's coming in to see if a gem can be found on the cheap side.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    I don't think it is a good idea to seek the draft for help. We should look towards FA.

Damn this is bad news.

As to your point Mars......Agree, however, with the money they gave Griff and Whinny, do you think the staff will invest more?

I for one, don't. My guess is we will see guys like AA get a shot in camp with a bunch of UDFA's coming in to see if a gem can be found on the cheap side.
    Yes. The pieces are still in place. Judging from what LONGwell said, I have a feeling Favre is coming back. We need to fix our weakest link. That was pass defense. Especially since Ced is hurt.

BTW the FO usually does the opposite of what you think.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Damn this is bad news.

your probably right. Our idiot coach wouldn't go get anybody else. He'd stay with 4 CB's, 3 of which are either very unproven, suck or streaky.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Damn this is bad news.

Yes. The pieces are still in place. Judging from what LONGwell said, I have a feeling Favre is coming back. We need to fix our weakest link. That was pass defense. Especially since Ced is hurt.

BTW the FO usually does the opposite of what you think.
    Not only the opposite of what I think but often times, things I never thought of......

Thats why I'm a self admitted yutz. :silly:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:

Damn this is bad news.

your probably right. Our idiot coach wouldn't go get anybody else. He'd stay with 4 CB's, 3 of which are either very unproven, suck or streaky.
    I don't think its a coaches decision on this.

Ole Bryzcheapski has got us deep in it with the amount of money alocated to that position, along with a bit of over spending on a couple of others that will make the Coaching staff do with a cheap solution.

Again, my guess is we will see alot of UDFA's in camp early this season looking or a cheap solution as they wait to see what happens with Griff and Whinny.

If that doesn't happen, we might see one of them released to free up $$$$'rs to go after a better option but I worry that the revenue stream might preclude that option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12