i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

griffin and blue interview

Author: Mike Trudell

They may be rooks, but these fellas can flat out play football.

Vikings defensive backfield mates Cedric Griffin and Greg Blue have shown a proclivity both for playmaking and for retaining information learned in at an arduous training camp.

The evidence?

In Minnesota's preseason opener, Griffin recorded his first professional interception in addition to locking down Raider receivers, while Blue showcased his abilities with several big hits, including a quarterback sack.

We sat down with Blue and CG in hopes of learning a bit more about the guys underneath the pads.

read more at http://www.vikings.com/news_detail_o...ffin82206.html

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: griffin and blue interview

haha, that was an awesome interview, i was expecting all football stuff, but who's the better dresser? 2pac vs biggy? freestyling? haha, simply an awesome read, thnx purple

ahahaha, i jsut read more of it, this guy was kind of a cocky interview host type person

I would destroy both of you like I was Kobayashi and you were two hot dogs. But Blue, how many times have you heard Will Ferrell's, "You're my boy, Blue!" from the recent classic "Old School?"

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    haha, that was an awesome interview, i was expecting all football stuff, but who's the better dresser? 2pac vs biggy? freestyling? haha, simply an awesome read, thnx purple

ahahaha, i jsut read more of it, this guy was kind of a cocky interview host type person

I would destroy both of you like I was Kobayashi and you were two hot dogs. But Blue, how many times have you heard Will Ferrell's, "You're my boy, Blue!" from the recent classic "Old School?"
    haha, thats exactly what i said when i saw him make that nice hit.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Give us your collective pick for funniest Viking.

CG: "Smoot. There is nobody else. Smoot."
    Blue: "Smoot has to be there. That's the only reason the team has energy. He's the heart, if you think about it. He's the heart of our secondary."
    CG: "I agree."
    Blue: "He missed practice one day, and it was just dead."
    CG: "He's the comedian on our team. He keeps everyone going. You have to have some fun out there in football."
    There's some gus on this board who will be utterly dismayed by that statement!

Entertaining interview. Oh, and at least their taste in women is spot-on!

Pretend that Vikings.com had the power to introduce you to a famous actress. Who are your picks?

CG: "I'm going to take Stacey Dash. She's 40 right now, but I'll still take her. She was in Clueless and some other movies."
    BLUE: "I think I'll take Christina Milian. Halle Berry might be my all-time great actress, but Christina is getting up there."

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

good read!!

glad these 2 are starting to realize their potential!!
    i just hope they don't get the overinflated ego's that comes with great rookie years and then decline..

lets see a few players only improve!!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall