Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Dawn Mitchell ‏@DawnAtFOX9

for real? “@Not_Sid_Hartman: @DawnAtFOX9 brother in law is in manny's said someone just started a go pack go chant”
    -----------------------------------------

Seriously?
    Gotta be the dumbest fuckin chant in sports history. Always tell my buddies they sound like a bunch of inbred hillbillies when they chant it.

This is off the NFL Twitter page.

The Minnesota Vikings have wide receiver Greg Jennings in town on Thursday. They are doing everything possible to keep him there.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This is off the NFL Twitter page.

The Minnesota Vikings have wide receiver Greg Jennings in town on Thursday. They are doing everything possible to keep him there.

There's only 1 thing that's going to keep him there and it's not the one time chance to have Christian Ponder tossing you the ball on Sunday's.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Greg Jennings to visit Minnesota

We got Kalil on the OL, what more could he want? Where else could he go and be pit in a position where he will have that kind of time to get open? Heck, even ponder will look good this year with him blocking.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We got Kalil on the OL, what more could he want? Where else could he go and be pit in a position where he will have that kind of time to get open? Heck, even ponder will look good this year with him blocking.
    Good point brother! Kalil is going to be the best tackle in the league. He's in his own league athletically. I'm expecting a monster year from him. Ponder / Cassel are going to need it!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    There's only 1 thing that's going to keep him there and it's not the one time chance to have Christian Ponder tossing you the ball on Sunday's.
    Agree 1000%

Just checked Twitter, and about 30 mins ago Jennings sent a tweet out saying good morning guys. Trying to see if he he will post a update on his trip to Minnesota.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I love how quickly people on twitter jump to conclusions. Somebody figured out that Eric Sugarman is now following Greg Jennings and everyone gets all excited like it is a done deal.

I think the silence from both the Vikings and Jennings indicates that negotiations are on going. Looking forward to hearing something soon!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I love how quickly people on twitter jump to conclusions. Somebody figured out that Eric Sugarman is now following Greg Jennings and everyone gets all excited like it is a done deal.

I think the silence from both the Vikings and Jennings indicates that negotiations are on going. Looking forward to hearing something soon!
    I know. Like I said, Jennings sent out a tweet saying good morning to everyone, then hasn't said another word which is not like him on twitter, he responds to most everything.

I don't know how to read this. Could very well be that he left the meeting without a deal.

I don't ever recall of a player visiting for 2 days somewhere, and there not even being a sniff of what is going on. Very odd.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast