Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 88
  1. #51
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    Dawn Mitchell ‏@DawnAtFOX9

    for real? “@Not_Sid_Hartman: @DawnAtFOX9 brother in law is in manny's said someone just started a go pack go chant”
    -----------------------------------------

    Seriously?
    Gotta be the dumbest fuckin chant in sports history. Always tell my buddies they sound like a bunch of inbred hillbillies when they chant it.

  2. #52
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    This is off the NFL Twitter page.

    The Minnesota Vikings have wide receiver Greg Jennings in town on Thursday. They are doing everything possible to keep him there.

  3. #53
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This is off the NFL Twitter page.

    The Minnesota Vikings have wide receiver Greg Jennings in town on Thursday. They are doing everything possible to keep him there.

    There's only 1 thing that's going to keep him there and it's not the one time chance to have Christian Ponder tossing you the ball on Sunday's.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #54
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Greg Jennings to visit Minnesota

    We got Kalil on the OL, what more could he want? Where else could he go and be pit in a position where he will have that kind of time to get open? Heck, even ponder will look good this year with him blocking.

  5. #55
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We got Kalil on the OL, what more could he want? Where else could he go and be pit in a position where he will have that kind of time to get open? Heck, even ponder will look good this year with him blocking.
    Good point brother! Kalil is going to be the best tackle in the league. He's in his own league athletically. I'm expecting a monster year from him. Ponder / Cassel are going to need it!

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  6. #56
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    There's only 1 thing that's going to keep him there and it's not the one time chance to have Christian Ponder tossing you the ball on Sunday's.
    Agree 1000%

  7. #57
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Just checked Twitter, and about 30 mins ago Jennings sent a tweet out saying good morning guys. Trying to see if he he will post a update on his trip to Minnesota.

  8. #58
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love how quickly people on twitter jump to conclusions. Somebody figured out that Eric Sugarman is now following Greg Jennings and everyone gets all excited like it is a done deal.

    I think the silence from both the Vikings and Jennings indicates that negotiations are on going. Looking forward to hearing something soon!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #59
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    I love how quickly people on twitter jump to conclusions. Somebody figured out that Eric Sugarman is now following Greg Jennings and everyone gets all excited like it is a done deal.

    I think the silence from both the Vikings and Jennings indicates that negotiations are on going. Looking forward to hearing something soon!
    I know. Like I said, Jennings sent out a tweet saying good morning to everyone, then hasn't said another word which is not like him on twitter, he responds to most everything.

    I don't know how to read this. Could very well be that he left the meeting without a deal.

  10. #60
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    I don't ever recall of a player visiting for 2 days somewhere, and there not even being a sniff of what is going on. Very odd.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •