Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Greg Jennings ... 'loves' Christian Ponder

by Judd Zulgad @1500ESPN.com,

Jennings discussed what he had seen from his new quarterback, Christian Ponder.

"I love him," Jennings said. "I love his personality, I love his demeanor on the field. The one thing we talk about, and I've shared with him more than anything, is the trust factor because he has everything he needs. The skill set, he has it. It's just about trusting the other guy.

It's just about trusting we're going to be where he's knowing that we should be and us trusting that he's going to have the ball where we know it should be ... once we develop that trust and that comfort, the sky is the limit. But Christian, he's going to be great. I'm excited. He's going to shock people."
    Greg Jennings has fun with Aaron Rodgers, 'loves' Christian Ponder - Minnesota Vikings news | 1500 ESPN Twin Cities

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Wow. Great to hear something positive for a change. Ponder should step up this year. If not, then I'll scream for Matt Cassel.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

It is more than trust. In order to build that trust he has to be able to put that ball where they expect it to be. So far he has yet to show that he is capable of that on a consistent basis but it makes a great talking point.