Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Greenway agrees to terms

"Braddock" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    QUESTION...
    Are the Vikings the ONLY TEAM to sign all their draftees before training camp starts. If so this speaks volumes about how organized this management and coaching group is.
    I think so. At least a lot of other teams have at least one person holding out, rookie or vet. I honestly feel like this Vikings club is all about progress and results, not huge numbers and stardom as has been in the past. With that being said, I would really like Moss back. T-Jack to Moss....... Destruction,
    Domination, Deliverance. Boy, that'd be swell.
    I'm not sure that the Randy Moss big plays we grow to love in the past are still there, with the injuries to hamstings and his back the loss of Moss fades every year as he grows a year older. However there is a future to look forward to, Jackson to Williamson in the next few years could be bright and wonderful without the bits of baggage of the past.
    Could you imagine all T-Will could learn from Moss though? Moss came out swinging right away, T-will has had to start the ball rolling and hasn't made his presence felt (blame it on whatever you'd like, coaching, Pep, etc..) Moss with T-will under his wing, even with Randy's injuries, would be the best receiving duo in a loooooooooong time. I can't think of one with more potential...
    It's ridiculous to assume any rookie WR will come out and have the rookie year Moss did, let alone someone like Troy. Troy was drafted as a project; he was noticed for his sheer speed and atheletic ability, and coaches knew that since he came from a run-first offense at South Carolina, it would take a while for him to develop steady hands and solid route-running. You can't blame Tice, Pep, or anybody from last year's sqaud for Troy not blowing up last year.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Greenway On Verge Of Signing

"vikingTurf" wrote:
    I forgot, is it Singer who usually creates thread about articles each morning? Benet has an easier task of beating Singer or anyone else for any sorta news given that he is 6 hours ahead of us. back to the topic, it's nice to know greenway has agreed to sign, Cajun must be real happy now.
    It is usually Singer, but every now and then I see an article I find worthy of posting that Singer hasn't reproduced on here yet, and I take the baton and run with it.

I've only done it a few times because that's Singer's thing and I don't want to impose on that.. And I'm lazy, so I don't want to get stuck with the job of being expected to post all the Vikings-related articles from the Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, etc etc. :grin:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Greenway On Verge Of Signing

"Benet" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    I forgot, is it Singer who usually creates thread about articles each morning? Benet has an easier task of beating Singer or anyone else for any sorta news given that he is 6 hours ahead of us. back to the topic, it's nice to know greenway has agreed to sign, Cajun must be real happy now.
    It is usually Singer, but every now and then I see an article I find worthy of posting that Singer hasn't reproduced on here yet, and I take the baton and run with it.

I've only done it a few times because that's Singer's thing and I don't want to impose on that.. And I'm lazy, so I don't want to get stuck with the job of being expected to post all the Vikings-related articles from the Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, etc etc. :grin:
    You're not imposing Benet. I just happen to be one of the 1st ones here in the morning , so I do it.

Cojo usually finds some at night & posts them, several people do throughout the day as the news hits & Prophet is posting them as well.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456