Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Greenway, Jackson learn on the go

"MaxVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The Vikes offense just needs to LIMIT the mistakes and our Defense will keep us in the game...and maybe even win it for us with a score!
    I agree for the most part, however, they are simply going to need to produce more points than 10...AND, they need to limit mistakes.

Said it many times this Summer, this is a building year...I have very high expectations for next year.
    I am, however, cautiously optimistic about this year if, if they do the aforementioned.
    I heard TJack on the NFL Sirius yesterday and he is ALL about Team...he is a humble guy.
    As a Vikes fan, you have got to love Greenway, he's like a faster, more muscular Wally Hilgenberg...Chad is gonna be bringin' it as a Vike for many, many years.
    That's just the thing...I do expect our offense to show improvement each game...TJack is the key...as he gets better, the offense will get better.
    The offense at the end of the season will be LIGHT YEARS ahead of right now.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Our defense is going to be good this year, that is a given but just think if our offense gets it going. We will sneak into the playoffs and maybe do some damage.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The Vikes offense just needs to LIMIT the mistakes and our Defense will keep us in the game...and maybe even win it for us with a score!
    I agree for the most part, however, they are simply going to need to produce more points than 10...AND, they need to limit mistakes.

Said it many times this Summer, this is a building year...I have very high expectations for next year.
    I am, however, cautiously optimistic about this year if, if they do the aforementioned.
    I heard TJack on the NFL Sirius yesterday and he is ALL about Team...he is a humble guy.
    As a Vikes fan, you have got to love Greenway, he's like a faster, more muscular Wally Hilgenberg...Chad is gonna be bringin' it as a Vike for many, many years.
    That's just the thing...I do expect our offense to show improvement each game...TJack is the key...as he gets better, the offense will get better.
    Yep, I'm definitely with you on that!!!
    In fact, I have really high expectations for next year.
    I would describe this year as cautiously optimistic.

Also, I think there are 3 top 10 defenses in the NFC North in the hated Bears, Vikes and the hated Packers, which, will make it tough for TJack as well.
    He's gonna need to take advantage of some of the opportunities, like the one where Williamson was behind the defense by two steps...which, he will after some experience IMO.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

davike is offline Team Alumni

"MaxVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Yep, I'm definitely with you on that!!!
    In fact, I have really high expectations for next year.
    I would describe this year as cautiously optimistic.

Also, I think there are 3 top 10 defenses in the NFC North in the hated Bears, Vikes and the hated Packers, which, will make it tough for TJack as well.
    He's gonna need to take advantage of some of the opportunities, like the one where Williamson was behind the defense by two steps...which, he will after some experience IMO.
    Its ok, he has the Lions defense to build his confidence
    ;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12