Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Green Bay! Fumble! INTs! Positive Revisitation

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Just so you know, that first fumble by GB, was not Udeze's ball. Fisher fumbled it, then landed on it in the endzone before Udeze pulled it away...touchdown.
    Won't dispute that - but, by the same logic, the last fumble was Ross' ball, and Steel only managed to get a hand in AFTER Ross established possession.

While I agree with the overall sentiment of XTAP59's post, the game last week was blown by the Officials. Granted, the by-line is, "We never should have been in that position", but we were. Yes, they blew other calls as well, but THAT call - at the END of a game - irretrievably ended Minnesota's come back.

I don't buy into a NFL conspiracy to favor Favre or Green Bay...never have. I just buy into the theory that we've seen some bad officiating in key situations against Green Bay - IN Green Bay - in 2 of the last 3 years. Not a conspiracy...just bad luck.

Caine

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Green Bay! Fumble! INTs! Positive Revisitation

"Caine" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Just so you know, that first fumble by GB, was not Udeze's ball. Fisher fumbled it, then landed on it in the endzone before Udeze pulled it away...touchdown.
    Won't dispute that - but, by the same logic, the last fumble was Ross' ball, and Steel only managed to get a hand in AFTER Ross established possession.

While I agree with the overall sentiment of XTAP59's post, the game last week was blown by the Officials. Granted, the by-line is, "We never should have been in that position", but we were. Yes, they blew other calls as well, but THAT call - at the END of a game - irretrievably ended Minnesota's come back.

I don't buy into a NFL conspiracy to favor Favre or Green Bay...never have. I just buy into the theory that we've seen some bad officiating in key situations against Green Bay - IN Green Bay - in 2 of the last 3 years. Not a conspiracy...just bad luck.

Caine
    And, it's not just Favre and Greenbay. it's the Eagles as well and the other high profile teams with dynamic players like Mcnabb that the NFL wants to keep in the spotlight.

I listened to FOX NFL just now. The hype for the Vikes / Lions game:
    Are the Vikings afraid of winning, is this a repeat of last year?

I'm sure the packer hype will be somewhat different.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123