Thread: A great week

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

A great week

I live in California as do some of the other members of this board.. For us it is a really good week. I wear my Viking gear any time I am out and about and get to watch the envious looks of other football fans. This is because none of the California teams are still in the playoffs or even made the playoffs, and of course the 49'ers, who are the main fan base here, just plain sucked this year.

Its just nice to have guys come up and say, "wow you guys looked great against the packers, do you think you will go all the way?". Its been a while to get this and I am really enjoying it and wear either my hat or jacket or sweatshirt daily. I even washed the mud off the bumper sticker on the truck. :lol: Thank you Vikings, it makes it all worth it. :thumbleft:

WWBGD

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A great week

"RK" wrote:
    I live in California as do some of the other members of this board.. For us it is a really good week. I wear my Viking gear any time I am out and about and get to watch the envious looks of other football fans. This is because none of the California teams are still in the playoffs or even made the playoffs, and of course the 49'ers, who are the main fan base here, just plain sucked this year.

Its just nice to have guys come up and say, "wow you guys looked great against the packers, do you think you will go all the way?". Its been a while to get this and I am really enjoying it and wear either my hat or jacket or sweatshirt daily. I even washed the mud off the bumper sticker on the truck. :lol: Thank you Vikings, it makes it all worth it. :thumbleft:
    All it took was a few years and Dennis Erickson to shut those niner fans up for awhile, didn't it.

The Niners were one of our nemeses for a long time and now I hardly even think of them. They probably don't even crack the top 10 anymore.

Packers
    Giants
    Bears
    Lions
    Eagles
    Rams
    Atlanta
    Tampa Bay
    Cowboys
    Niners

Ok maybe they are number 10??????????? Maybe the Cardinals knock them off the list.

I am glad it is a good week in Cali.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

A great week

Yeah. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Until recently, the only thing they had to complain about was getting blinded by all the shiny Lombardi trophies and Super Bowl rings. Now they're one of the most utterly abysmal teams in the NFL.

I think they're worse than the Chargers were during that year that they went 1-15. At least they had the #1 defense. The Niners' problems can't be blamed on Ryan Leaf.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."