Thread: Great number 4

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Great number 4

My oh my Mr. Great, what a complete loser you must be showing your face on this site once again. Only a meathead would post a message divulging his intentions to give up on his team then masquerade himself until his team has a notable victory. This is where you and I differ. I've been a Vikings fan for a very long time and it hasn't been a rose garden. Living my whole life (as a Viking fan) residing in Maryland stuck between Colts, Ravens fans and Skins fans is pretty challenging. Years of torture being the only Vikings fan in school, through the 6-10 seasons, the Jerry Burns years, the Denny Green years, the 1998 season, and right on up til now I have stayed loyal...and always will (no matter what their record). However, since your large intestine is in your head, it's almost inconceivable to think you can fathom what I mean or grasp the concept of devotion or loyalty. So I'll lend you a hand.
    Loyalty:the state or quality of being loyal, feelings of allegiance, the act of binding ones self (intellectually or emotionally) to someone.
    It doesn't really bother me so much that your a packer fan Mr. Great. It's that you have failed to apply the above listed definition to the team you have chosen to root for. Now either chime back a little later when you find some loyaltyor take up my previous advice and visit this site www.paxil.com for your mental issues.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Great number 4

Great number 4

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!
    ITS ALL ABOUT YOU THIS SEASON!!!!

Great number 4