Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GBMiah is offline Rookie

Great game Vikes

I always thought Pete Rose should be in the hall and should be recognized as one of the greatest of all time. Well, really he is anyway regardless of his hall status. I never understood baseballs focus on gambling over something else like substance abuse. Its an antiquated rule that stems from the Blacksox scandal. Back then gambling was about the worst you could do, but times have changed. Would you say betting on baseball is worse then beating your spouse? getting multiple drug convictions? They took sympathy on the drug addicts (which is fine) but punish the gamblers for life. ignoring the fact that gambling is just as addictive.

What was this thread about?
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Great game Vikes

You were conceding our victory and took some cheap stabs at Moss, remember?

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Great game Vikes

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    You were conceding our victory and took some cheap stabs at Moss, remember?
    Oh yes thats right. But they werent cheap stabs, they were intentional.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Great game Vikes

Ok, I am done going back and forth with you. Don't say "Great Game Vikes" and then throw in your intentional cheap shots. Start a new thread for that. Have a nice day! :bootyshake:

Beatdown From Beginning To End

I told evryone here in Milwaukee that I could that we weren't afraid of the big bad Pack. Both games were decided by a total of LESS than a TD COMBINED so I knew we would more than just hang with them. Nice catch by Mike Tice...I think he may have made as many catches as Javon Walker did in the game. And don't get it twisted, I've been rooting for my boys ever since the days of Anthony Carter so don't ever mistake me for a bandwagon jumper. Four+ picks for Brett...that's the Favre we all know and love. I wish he would've had 6 like in St. Louis that time. That's why Dante's starting in the pro-bowl and Favre's only in the pro bowl if one of the NFC QBs backs out.....the same way Donald Driver became a pro-bowler that one year...because Randy Moss sat out. :rr: This was the collective face of Packer fans around here... ale:

- Kevin K from the westside of Milwaukee, WI

Del Rio Guest

Great game Vikes

Nothing wrong with what he did. How about you cry about him handing footballs to kids after TD's?

This only reason I cringed when he did that was because I knew it was going to give something for you to cry about today.

Sometimes when you come so close to your opponents and you loose 2 times in close hard fought heart breaking games and the media counts you for dead and you come back in a huge game and "whoop dat ass" You can either

A) Take the high road and just go.
    B) Rub salt in the wound and make it sting a little longer and I think after reading all those signs and after all the crap GB's fans have tried to put on US personally that was KARMA. Hope this one hurts for a while.

Great game Vikes

We said Del Rio. Take your medicine Green Bay
    Haunting memories:
    :rr: :bootyshake:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12