Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GBMiah is offline Rookie

Great game Vikes

Must say that the Vikes came to play and took it to my pack. We were outclassed in pretty much every facet of the game.

The only thing I can dig the Vikes on were the relative closeness of the game despite all the turnovers.

Culpepper is the man in the NFC and should be starting over McNabb, well the more I think about it, its a travesty that he's not starting and McNabb is. You guys came to play today, which I knew you would. But I still thought we would as well and win another close one. The Pack disgraced the shrine of the league that is Lambeau Field.

I can however take some comfort in the fact that the media is now going to focus more on Moss' assanine actions after the TD then your actual win.

Its good to see that a few of you Vike fans recognize the actions and call them what they are. Im sorry but he really is an ass, the League said "we'll be in touch" when asked about Moss' actions. Its a shame that a man with his unlimited talent will likely not go down as one of the best because of the fact that he is a douche bag...

But enough about Moss...

Great game Vikes.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

skogs02 is offline Starter

Great game Vikes

i find nothing wrong with his celebrations....and most of the packer fans i have talked to feel the same way...CYA IN PHILLY!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Great game Vikes

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Its good to see that a few of you Vike fans recognize the actions and call them what they are. Im sorry but he really is an butt, the League said "we'll be in touch" when asked about Moss' actions. Its a shame that a man with his unlimited talent will likely not go down as one of the best because of the fact that he is a douche bag...

But enough about Moss...

Great game Vikes.
    So, Lawrence Taylor was not one of the best because he was a coke head then, right? There are many examples I could give you. Just because Moss his an attitude and swagger that the media does not like should not detract from his talent and abilities as one of the greatest WR's ever!

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Great game Vikes

"skogs02" wrote:
    i find nothing wrong with his celebrations....and most of the packer fans i have talked to feel the same way...CYA IN PHILLY!
    Rofl, now your just making things up.. What Packer fans have you talked to? Everyone and thier dad in the media is calling that act like it was. And most likely tomorrow your own press will say the same.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

Great game Vikes

[size=18px]Hey GBMiah, we do not care!!! We won!!![/size] :bootyshake:

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Great game Vikes

Thanks for the congrats! See you next year.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Great game Vikes

Thanks for the honourable post GB...we sure needed a win of this calibre and I enjoyed every minute of it because of who we were playing. My best buddy is Pack fan and we've been dueling for over 40 years now. As far as Randy goes...I love what he does to win games...I don't expect him to be a "leader" or a role model really...and yeah, he's an NFL "bad boy" to a degree...but so is Ray Lewis, TO and a bunch of others...there will always be some and you either live with it or ya don't. I'm still glad he's on our team.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Great game Vikes

You just gotta hope that Karma doesnt exist, because Moss could be in trouble.. lol

A Coke addiction and acting like a complete jackass are different things. People sympathise with Coke addictions, people dont sympathise with jackassery. He's certianly on pace to go down as an all time great, but as you've found out in the last few weeks, that can be greatly influenced by the media. And the Media doesnt like yer boy right now.

Great game Vikes

Maybe you sympathize with coke addicts, not me! How about Barry Bonds, one of the greats or no? Pete Rose?

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Great game Vikes

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Maybe you sympathize with coke addicts, not me! How about Barry Bonds, one of the greats or no? Pete Rose?
    I agree with you Ultra. Some of us don't condone illegal drug use, and don't feel sorry for or admire those who live on the wild side and then pay for it.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast