Thread: Great!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Great!

The schedule makers have gave the fudge packers a bye week before they play a division aponent (us) on their home field in lambo.

Is this wierd :scratch: or is it just me. Wait i'm not done :study: , they make us play the colts on monday night giving us five days to prepare for the packers instead of six. The packers have at least 12 days to prepare for us compared to our five. While the packers and favre are nursing there wounds we will be playin the colts on MNF.

The f*cking schedule makers should get their sh*t straight, you NEVER EVER EVER give a team a buy week before they go in and play a division rival, espaclly when there gonna play at there home stadium.

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

skogs02 is offline Starter

Great!

yeah we got hosed...AGAIN!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Great!

Next year they should have our bye right before we play the packers, thatll even it out and prove some of those schedulemakers arent packer fans. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Great!

no need to worry Packers suck at the new "Lamboo" and the Vikings are undefeated in their new and improved stadium!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

vikesfan is offline Starter

Great!

Yeah, I have been worried about this game all season, and not because we can't beat the Packers but because the stupid schedule. The Vikes will probably have three days to prepare for this game. They play the Colts on the road monday night, meaning they won't even be back in Minny until early tuesday morning, and probably won't practice until wednesday. Than they will leave for Green Bay on saturday, giving them only three full days of practice, maybe four.

I agree, the Vikings got really screwed on this game. I wouldn't mind the scenario as much if we were playing anybody else, but against the Packers in a game that could be very crutial, I think it sucks.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Great!

Crap happens! We will be prepared! It might be better for us not to have to think about it too much. The good thing is we see these guys twice a year. We know alot of there tendencies.

I would much rather play GB with 5 days than play the Colts with 5 days.

Know what I am saying. It will be an important game for us that is for sure. It will be even more important if we don't win against Indy.

We need Wash to beat the Lions for a little help next week. or.......
    We could be looking at a possible 3 way tie for the Div. after the Pack game.

One game at a time, let's beat Indy!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Great!

WHO CARES! we still have to play the damn game! Will everyone stop bitching about this if we beat the damn slackers! Sorry, I just think people are acting like poor me and I absolutely hate that type of attitude!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!