Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
  1. #11
    threepete21's Avatar
    threepete21 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    101

    Re: got your new jersey?

    Home or away, all mine in the past have been home, but I am kinda leaning towards a white T. Jackson #7 jersey

  2. #12
    vikings6490's Avatar
    vikings6490 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: got your new jersey?

    ordered an authentic sharper away jersey, too bad it won't get here for 8-11 weeks :sad:
    Thanks MF

  3. #13
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,471

    Re: got your new jersey?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marshallvike" wrote:
    i ordered the k-will thursday night. received it monday.i'll wear it to the tavern tomorrow for the bears fans. i'm sure i will take some heat, but i don't care. i still like the old jerseys better
    Wait til you actually see them before you pass judgement. The pics don't do them justice.

    After looking at the picks, I thought they were nice, but after I actually saw them, I really like them.

    Of course, I will still miss the old jerseys though.
    i received it monday. that means i have seen it. it is cool, but there is nothing better than the norseman.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  4. #14
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: got your new jersey?

    "vikings6490" wrote:
    ordered an authentic sharper away jersey, too bad it won't get here for 8-11 weeks :sad:
    That's nice, the only authentic Vikings jersey I have is Fran Tarkenton, and it's autographed so I don't wear it.

    Come to think of it, I might order an authentic Kevin Williams instead of a replica, because I'm confident he will be a Viking for a long time.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: got your new jersey?

    I tink i might get the KROB authentic when they come out.

  6. #16
    vikings6490's Avatar
    vikings6490 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: got your new jersey?

    "PurplePride80" wrote:
    "vikings6490" wrote:
    ordered an authentic sharper away jersey, too bad it won't get here for 8-11 weeks :sad:
    That's nice, the only authentic Vikings jersey I have is Fran Tarkenton, and it's autographed so I don't wear it.

    Come to think of it, I might order an authentic Kevin Williams instead of a replica, because I'm confident he will be a Viking for a long time.
    this is gonna be my first authentic jersey...hopefully sharper will retire a viking though, that way it'll be a classic
    Thanks MF

  7. #17
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: got your new jersey?

    Yeah im waiting to get my hands on alittle money and then im gonna order my T-will Home jersey. Cant wait! :grin:

  8. #18
    Perch56's Avatar
    Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: got your new jersey?

    im hoping to get one, maybe wiggins

  9. #19
    ViKing24's Avatar
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: got your new jersey?

    I will probably get a T-Will or K-Rob or even a BJ jersey when I get enough money. I have most of my money from my paperoute in the bank. Alot of it too. Plus I spent alot of money on my PSP and a game and I hope to get another tomorrow. By the way how much are the jerseys are they around $40-$50 price range because I need to know when I have enough for one.


    Formerly Viking24

  10. #20
    vikings6490's Avatar
    vikings6490 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    174

    Re: got your new jersey?

    "ViKing24" wrote:
    I will probably get a T-Will or K-Rob or even a BJ jersey when I get enough money. I have most of my money from my paperoute in the bank. Alot of it too. Plus I spent alot of money on my PSP and a game and I hope to get another tomorrow. By the way how much are the jerseys are they around $40-$50 price range because I need to know when I have enough for one.
    replica jeresys are 74.99
    Thanks MF

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from New Jersey!
    By Loki64 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:04 AM
  2. Where in Jersey?
    By dr feelgood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. Who should i put on my new Jersey?!
    By skum in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 04:30 PM
  4. $3,500 Jersey
    By ryanmurphy in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 05:21 AM
  5. Looking for a jersey
    By vik in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 07:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •