Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: goods and bads of the game

Darren proved all those people wrong who were saying he has lost a step and isn't the same player! Thank god we got him!

My boy Koren keeps showing up.. It's nice to see him out there having fun.. They told his story too and said when he checked himself into rehab he was like I don't want to be like these people.. And he was just hoping for one last shot and he wouldn't blow it.. It's awesome

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Bennett fumbled the ball Del Rio so he did turn the ball over I hope Moore heals up enough to start again.
    I agree, and I do think Moore could have done a better job. If you look at the past games, Moore has taken runs that look like they're going to be stuffed and bounces it outside for a 3 or 4 yard gain. Bennett hasn't really shown that he can do that. I hope Moore gets his job back.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Darren proved all those people wrong who were saying he has lost a step and isn't the same player! Thank god we got him!

My boy Koren keeps showing up.. It's nice to see him out there having fun.. They told his story too and said when he checked himself into rehab he was like I don't want to be like these people.. And he was just hoping for one last shot and he wouldn't blow it.. It's awesome
    Me and Vikez are the Koren fan club here. :lol: From the day we signed him... that visor. So cool. He has progressed a lot this season. I loved seeing my NC State guys out there today. Robinson with the return, B-Will with the pick, Dovonte Edwards even played some.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Me and Vikez are the Koren fan club here. :lol: From the day we signed him... that visor. So cool. He has progressed a lot this season. I loved seeing my NC State guys out there today. Robinson with the return, B-Will with the pick, Dovonte Edwards even played some.

Heck yah man! Koren is awesome! :grin: :grin: :grin:

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

While I was a fan of Bennett I must admit that I would like to see Moore starting. I am not saying he would have had a good game with the way our Oline was totally overmatched today, but I'm sick of MB's dancing in the backfield. At least Moore tries to push piles and hits the holes hard.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

xvikingfan is offline Rookie

He can't run straight up the middle.After being stuffed repeatedly on runs up the middle,you think they would have called some sweeps or screens.He's not big enough to run straight into the D.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Even if the O-line wasn't playing well he had 18 carries to work on and he only had 16 yards less then 1 yard a carry some of that has to be put on Bennett's shoulders.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Just the fact we beat the Giants (and on their turf) was big.

Some good points as I see 'em - of course the Special Teams play, and also that Brad made no mistakes...loved the little shovel pass to Bennett that almost got a first down...and Wiggins, what a clutch catch. Defense bent but didn't break...came up big in some big spots. Erasmus looks great. Overall, I'm still thinking that we still have a long, long way to go, but winning sure as hell beats losing any day of the week.

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    When there is no run blocking Moore is just as inneffective.
    I would have to take your word on that because I did not watch the line's play was it the whole line or did you notice any particular lineman who had really poor games?
    Cannot fault Bennett too much. The Giants have a great rush D and our O Line was overmatched.

How many times did Bennett get hit in the backfield.

umaguma1979 is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah - the run blocking was not there today. Once we get Fonoti in the lineup we will be much better. BJ battled today - he didn't quit. Ya know its never pretty with BJ - but that guy always comes up in the clutch. When BJ drove us down on the winning drive - I was thinking - I'd rather have BJ engineering this drive than Daunte. BJ is a smart Qb.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast