Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    drewlovs is offline Pro-Bowler
    This conversation makes me happy, for some reason. We have talked all season as to the future of our coaching staff, but these 2 articles tell me that the owners are having the SAME conversations we are.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    If the owners didn't see this before the season, were too timid to do it during the season and haven't done anything now that there is no reason left to stay the course then it probably doesn't matter whether they do anything from this point forward because their credibility is gone.

From this article at the Star-Tribune:

Hartman: Dumping Frazier won't solve all of Vikings' issues | Star Tribune

"My sources are as good as any, and believe me, contrary to what has been written and broadcast and seen on the Internet, itís not true that they have given up on Ponder."

If this is true it is simply mind blowing that they are considering keeping him around another season. I will be furious if this happens.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Tice was given his notice after season ending win....could Frazier get fired during pregame speech next week........please?

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Frazier thought Ponder was a franchise QB, the worst CB in the nfl, Robinson, would get better, Cook, and Sherels could play CB, Henderson was a Mike linebacker, Joe Webb deserved a roster spot, and Patterson was too raw to play receiver most of the season.
    Does anyone really think Frazier deserves another year ?

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Frazier thought Ponder was a franchise QB, the worst CB in the nfl, Robinson, would get better, Cook, and Sherels could play CB, Henderson was a Mike linebacker, Joe Webb deserved a roster spot, and Patterson was too raw to play receiver most of the season.
    Does anyone really think Frazier deserves another year ?
    +1
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    It's OK with me for change to start NOW! I've seen enough this year. My goodness...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    I am still not sure Freeman should go. He had one bad game and wasn't allowed to do anything after that.

We are keeping him around for a reason. Correct me if I am wrong, but we would save money by cutting him. HIs contract with the Bucs is guaranteed and ours isn't.??????? Don't quote me on that, I thought I read that a few weeks ago.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Also, Cassel of week 15 was fine, Cassel of week 16 was not. I know he was playing a better team, but we still need someone that can play against different teams well.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Can't wait for Frazier to be fired...sadly,. am relatively certain the Wilfs will screw up the replacement as well.

Was hoping to win the lotto to buy out Zygi....foiled again!!!!

Caine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast