NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good video to get pumped to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbUATuZtVnE

Searched (by the url) and didn't see this anywhere yet.
    Man, I am ready for some football!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Good video to get pumped to!

Got me pumped!!!!
    One thing I've noticed is that both the players and especially Childress are saying they are a much better team this year. You didn't hear that much last year. I'M PUMPED!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I don't wanna get pumped...I would rather do the pumping!
    Especially if I could get the MVC in the video shoot! ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

As if I couldn't wait any longer...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

That video really made me realize the huge potential of this offense. "It started with a running back" Then they show Adrian Peterson. But really I think it starts with Chester Taylor. He proved himself as an excellent running back last year. However. struggled down the road with durability issues. Peterson will be a great relief to these durability problems, give us a big play threat at RB, and he'll establish himself as an elite RB and eventually take over the main carrying duties. And for even more depth we have Mewelde Moore and Ciatrick Fason. Moore is great on the outside runs and screen plays, it seemed like he scored everytime he touched the ball last season.
    What happened to Artose Pinner? He was spectacular against Detroit.

Tarvaris Jackson, Sydney Rice, and Troy Williamson all have tremendous upside, they're extremely talented guys. The right side of the offensive line has more experience under its belt, I still would have liked to bring in a RT and move Marcus Johnson to RG, where we drafted him to play, but we didn't. Hopefully this part of the team really steps it up.

If Jackson, Williamson, Rice, and Peterson all play to their potential, there is no reason why we shouldn't be a top offense in the NFL once again... unless the KAO isn't as KA as Chilly claims it is.

The defense should be just as good, if not better than last year against the run. We
    got rid of weak Napo in the middle and we're replacing him with our tackling leader EJ Henderson, and replacing him on the outside with first round draft pick Chad Greenway.

The return of Erasmus James should significantly improve our pressure off the edge, and Frazier's more aggressive blitzing style defense should really fix the pressure situation entirely.

The secondary is deeper than ever. We're stacked at safety with Sharper, Doss, Williams, Smith, and Blue.

At corner we have the best Cover 2 CB in the NFL, Antoine Winfield. Cedric Griffin who proved to be a very good, physical corner last season. We also have Devonte Edwards returning from injury, he looked really good in the 05 season, especially that INT TD run at Lambeau, so he'll be a quality backup. We added the tremendously talented Marcus McCauley from Fresno in the third round, hopefully he plays to his potential. If he learns from Antoine Winfield he could be an amazing player, he's already a great tackler, he's a phenomenal athlete, much bigger and faster than Winfield is. So hopefully he picks up the skills necessary to become the elite player he could potentially be.

I'm really gaining a lot of confidence in this team, especially the offense. If we add a
    little protection for TJack, some pass rush from the defense I don't see us having a problem winning at least 10 games this year.

The talent is there, we just need to make it work to it's potential and we have a great team.

realmeandogg is offline Training Camp

Good video, Nice catch by rice BUT he will have to get both feet down in the NFL!!!!

"Mr" wrote:
    That video really made me realize the huge potential of this offense. "It started with a running back" Then they show Adrian Peterson. But really I think it starts with Chester Taylor. He proved himself as an excellent running back last year. However. struggled down the road with durability issues. Peterson will be a great relief to these durability problems, give us a big play threat at RB, and he'll establish himself as an elite RB and eventually take over the main carrying duties. And for even more depth we have Mewelde Moore and Ciatrick Fason. Moore is great on the outside runs and screen plays, it seemed like he scored everytime he touched the ball last season.

Tarvaris Jackson, Sydney Rice, and Troy Williamson all have tremendous upside, they're extremely talented guys. The right side of the offensive line has more experience under its belt, I still would have liked to bring in a RT and move Marcus Johnson to RG, where we drafted him to play, but we didn't. Hopefully this part of the team really steps it up.

If Jackson, Williamson, Rice, and Peterson all play to their potential, there is no reason why we shouldn't be a top offense in the NFL once again... unless the KAO isn't as KA as Chilly claims it is.

The defense should be just as good, if not better than last year against the run. We
    got rid of weak Napo in the middle and we're replacing him with our tackling leader EJ Henderson, and replacing him on the outside with first round draft pick Chad Greenway.

The return of Erasmus James should significantly improve our pressure off the edge, and Frazier's more aggressive blitzing style defense should really fix the pressure situation entirely.

The secondary is deeper than ever. We're stacked at safety with Sharper, Doss, Williams, Smith, and Blue.

At corner we have the best Cover 2 CB in the NFL, Antoine Winfield. Cedric Griffin who proved to be a very good, physical corner last season. We also have Devonte Edwards returning from injury, he looked really good in the 05 season, especially that INT TD run at Lambeau, so he'll be a quality backup. We added the tremendously talented Marcus McCauley from Fresno in the third round, hopefully he plays to his potential. If he learns from Antoine Winfield he could be an amazing player, he's already a great tackler, he's a phenomenal athlete, much bigger and faster than Winfield is. So hopefully he picks up the skills necessary to become the elite player he could potentially be.

I'm really gaining a lot of confidence in this team, especially the offense. If we add a
    little protection for TJack, some pass rush from the defense I don't see us having a problem winning at least 10 games this year.

The talent is there, we just need to make it work to it's potential and we have a great team.
    Good assessment...but remember...Ryan Cook will be the starting RT this year...and if Marcus wants playing time, he will need to push Artis Hicks out!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

Good assessment...but remember...Ryan Cook will be the starting RT this year...and if Marcus wants playing time, he will need to push Artis Hicks out!
    I completely forgot about Artis Hicks actually.

I would have remembered if the phrase "false start" was used though.

"Mr" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

I completely forgot about Artis Hicks actually.

I would have remembered if the phrase "false start" was used though.
    LOL