Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Was it Good us in the long run?

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    [quote]"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    tex is just plain no longer around. Los will always be around cause he loves us just as much as he hates us!

Kleinsasser thats one of the best posts that I've read in a while! I've never thought of it that way, but it does make a lot of sense! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!
    Absolutely :salute: great post Kliensasser40

then most of all could not have been said any better or to a finer poster

Shock said "And as far as LOS goes, perhaps he could teach a certain person around here a little something I like to call manners. LOS, much as we hate the fact that you're a PACKER FAN , at least you are honest with you're opinions and respectful of us purpleheads! Thanks for being you and don't stop posting!"

Man I could not agree with you more Shockzilla LA even though you don't have a section please continue to write your articals as well...

we love you no matter what team you cheer for :banghead: dam did I say that J/K on what ever team you cheer for :bootyshake: ccasion5:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Muchluv, that was a pretty astute post.

There's a saying...there's no such thing as mistakes, only "learnings".

I don't know how well that applies to Ricky Williams, but in your case, its a possibility. The guy that needs to learn fast, though, is Tice. The coach is the glue that holds a team together, and its pretty obvious the Vikes became doused with laquer thinner as the season finished.

Hey, I knew, as well as many of vikes fans, that we didn't have the D to go anywhere if we would have made the playoffs last year. Thanks to us loosing to arizona, we now have 2 stud D players, that we wouldn't have IMO, if we would have won. Now, this year, we will have the D, to do something while we are in the playoffs, so loosing will never be good this year. Sure it sounds like a bad way to look at it, but I see it as looking at that game and loss as a positive.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Golly. I am so, like, blushing right now, guys. Stop...stop...STOP!!! (Okay, keep going...)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

I don't agree because when the Vikings make the playoffs this year, it will be the 1st playoff game for about 95% of the roster. The Vikings would have played Seattle at Minnesota were we just killed them in the regular season. Then on the Philly and the Eagles didn't look good in that game.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"tlk23" wrote:
    I don't agree because when the Vikings make the playoffs this year, it will be the 1st playoff game for about 95% of the roster. The Vikings would have played Seattle at Minnesota were we just killed them in the regular season. Then on the Philly and the Eagles didn't look good in that game.

Wow, that kind of sounds like the packers saying they lost a super bowl ring, by loosing to the eagles. They overlooked the carolina game and the pats in the super bowl.

What we did to seattle in the regular season, would mean nothing once the playoffs started. We were didn't have that many more guys on last years team, that had playoff experience, so it wouldn't have been much different in that department. The difference is, TALENT. We have way way more talent on this years D, then last year.

What the pats showed last year, with giving all their rookies significant playing time in the playoffs, is that youth today isn't necessary a bad thing.

Our D was bad last year, thus I say we had no shot of doing anything in the playoffs, but our D will be much improved this year, thus we have a good chance at getting to the super bowl.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Name one player on the roster that played in the Vikings last playoff run besides Culpepper, Moss, Birk, and Dixon. Experience counts for something and if you don't look ahead then you're always looking back.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"tlk23" wrote:
    Name one player on the roster that played in the Vikings last playoff run besides Culpepper, Moss, Birk, and Dixon. Experience counts for something and if you don't look ahead then you're always looking back.
    I think chris liwienski, kleinny, hovan for sure. I think thats all.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12