Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Vikingswillrule is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3

    Good sign for today's game

    Teams that are 0-2 on the season are 11-1 since 2005 when favored in the game.
    This applies to the Vikings this week.

    source: http://sportsdatabase.com/nfl

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    just ask the purple jesus and you will fine your answer to the game today

  3. #3
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    "Vikingswillrule" wrote:
    Teams that are 0-2 on the season are 11-1 since 2005 when favored in the game.
    This applies to the Vikings this week.

    source: http://sportsdatabase.com/nfl
    I wouldn't exactly say we're favored, everyone saw that the Panthers did well without Steve Smith by going 2-0, with the return of Smith, they only get better, against an already weak pass defense, and a lot of people aren't sold on the Gus Frerotte switch...

    Hopefully the guys up front can put Delhomme in some pressure today so Smith doesn't have time to get open...and Frerotte can get the job done, nothing fantastic expected, just get 'er done Gus.

  4. #4
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "Vikingswillrule" wrote:
    Teams that are 0-2 on the season are 11-1 since 2005 when favored in the game.
    This applies to the Vikings this week.

    source: http://sportsdatabase.com/nfl
    I wouldn't exactly say we're favored, everyone saw that the Panthers did well without Steve Smith by going 2-0, with the return of Smith, they only get better, against an already weak pass defense, and a lot of people aren't sold on the Gus Frerotte switch...

    Hopefully the guys up front can put Delhomme in some pressure today so Smith doesn't have time to get open...and Frerotte can get the job done, nothing fantastic expected, just get 'er done Gus.
    According to the spread we are favored by 3 points.
    I think thats what he meant.
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  5. #5
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    "nailhead77" wrote:
    "KrackerJack" wrote:
    "Vikingswillrule" wrote:
    Teams that are 0-2 on the season are 11-1 since 2005 when favored in the game.
    This applies to the Vikings this week.

    source: http://sportsdatabase.com/nfl
    I wouldn't exactly say we're favored, everyone saw that the Panthers did well without Steve Smith by going 2-0, with the return of Smith, they only get better, against an already weak pass defense, and a lot of people aren't sold on the Gus Frerotte switch...

    Hopefully the guys up front can put Delhomme in some pressure today so Smith doesn't have time to get open...and Frerotte can get the job done, nothing fantastic expected, just get 'er done Gus.
    According to the spread we are favored by 3 points.

    I think thats what he meant.
    Is that what was on the link? It's not workin for me...

    Edit: well the page opens now...not seein a spread though...or am I missing something totally here lol?

  6. #6
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    good sign I just beat the panthers on madden 09 with gus
    :P

  7. #7
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    good sign I just beat the panthers on madden 09 with gus
    :P
    And to think I was worried...

  8. #8
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    Someone answer me this question: Why in the hell are we favored?

  9. #9
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    we a favored by 3pts , which in betting terms means they think we are even thanthe home field advantage is worth 3 pts

  10. #10
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Good sign for today's game

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Someone answer me this question: Why in the hell are we favored?
    No one wants to underestimate The Gus-Man.

    ...Championship.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Radio network for today's game
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 11:13 AM
  2. Today's game (POLL respond please), what was good???
    By theman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 11:39 PM
  3. today's game video help
    By soopafreak in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 03:51 PM
  4. Today's Game
    By Abyss in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:33 PM
  5. Not a good sign
    By vikings minnesoulija in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 09:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •