Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    lmao, doubting timmy.

    Nice job spreading the word.
    I feel refreshed.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #22
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    it is kind of funny that with each sermon AD or CT dominated... hm.. could there really be some power in his words? *shudders at the thought of Zeus with power*


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    it is kind of funny that with each sermon AD or CT dominated... hm.. could there really be some power in his words? *shudders at the thought of Zeus with power*
    I am merely a vessel through which the word of Purple Jesus is channelled.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.

  5. #25
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.
    ;D


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  6. #26
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.
    the only reason you like it is cus your the archbishops personal choir boy
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.
    the only reason you like it is cus your the archbishops personal choir boy
    Chalk me as a choir boy then as well my friend, right along with about 25 people at work (one is a huge Sooner Fan) who can't wait for this weeks sermon.

    Its just flat assed funny.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    SKOL PURPLE JESUS!!


  9. #29
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.
    the only reason you like it is cus your the archbishops personal choir boy
    Chalk me as a choir boy then as well my friend, right along with about 25 people at work (one is a huge Sooner Fan) who can't wait for this weeks sermon.

    Its just flat assed funny.

    ;D

    haha you caught me. i didnt even read it. by the way marrdo since when do you put up the high post count. i leave for a little while and come back and you have like 5,000 more posts. ridiculus
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  10. #30
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: The Good Reverend Zeus pontificates before the Raider game

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I'm looking forward to this weeks sermon.
    the only reason you like it is cus your the archbishops personal choir boy
    Chalk me as a choir boy then as well my friend, right along with about 25 people at work (one is a huge Sooner Fan) who can't wait for this weeks sermon.

    Its just flat assed funny.

    ;D

    haha you caught me. i didnt even read it. by the way marrdo since when do you put up the high post count. i leave for a little while and come back and you have like 5,000 more posts. ridiculus
    As Z likes to put it, I am management and have lots of time at work to muck about on PPO my friend.

    You need to give us a update (not in this one) thread.
    How did the season go?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Raider fan here
    By or24 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 09:26 AM
  2. The Good Reverand Zeus is at it again!
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
  3. The Good Reverand Zeus and Adrian Peterson
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:33 PM
  4. Good Game and Good Luck Texans
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
  5. sapp a raider
    By amavikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •