Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Re: The Good Ole Days

"audioghost" wrote:
    How many times are people gonna post this stupid movie?! Every noob that joins this site posts it over and over and over....

I don't care about the Raiders....I'm a Vikings fan....that movie was old last summer, and now it is just getting ridiculous....forget about Moss, he dogs it, he's skinny, he has been injury prone as of late, and he isn't ON OUR TEAM! Dig up a highlight reel of Darren Sharper or Smoot or something! That would be more interesting...not a Randy Moss or Culpepper video, cuz nobody cares anymore.

K-Rob's gonna create a highlight reel of his own this year...so watch out!
    I thought my post was a little moire subtle. :lol:

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I would LOVE to see that one....LOVE!

Randy Moss, not so much....had enough of him!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"audioghost" wrote:
    On second thought...FIND A CRIS CARTER highlight film, that would be one I want to watch to educate you young'ins on him (I can't believe half of the people on this site haven't seen him play...truly tells you that this is a youthfull place!)

I think there is alot of young people on this forum who only know the Daunte and Moss Years.

It's easier for old guys who watched Grant, Tark, Kramer, Etc. to say Buh Bye to a couple of Jack A$$

Find a Highlight film of Nate B. At least he is respectful on and off the field and played as a team player.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is recent history, not the good ole days.

This franchise is 45 years old, not 7.

Please keep the attacks down, it was a noob move but gentle help works better than a bomb.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:

I think there is alot of young people on this forum who only know the Daunte and Moss Years.

It's easier for old guys who watched Grant, Tark, Kramer, Etc. to say Buh Bye to a couple of Jack A$$
    This is very true.....remember when an NFL player was the constant professional? They went out, had parties, but more like you or me would and they never made a scene...they didn't squirt officials with water after a bad call, they played their hearts out every play no matter how much they got paid (i.e. Chris Walsh!) and they played with pride because they were Vikings....I wish there was free highlights of games from the past that we could watch....would be awesome...if I ever get a job with the Vikes through my field (Sport Mgmt) I will encourage them to sell highlight videos of every decade with the best plays from every game and commentary that tells the story along with extras...every one could be a 3 DVD set...make one for the 60's, one for the 70's, one for the 80's, one for the 90's and one for this decade...would sell like hot cakes I think..

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

Isnt the first highlight the one that was third and like 20, and they sent moss deep and got free for the touchdown? That was a good play, silly lions knew we would throw it deep and they still couldn't stop it... I miss randy and daunte...
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

just looking at vikings videos on taht site and found this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23bTURkV7QU&search=Minnesota%20Vikings

i miss robert...
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Prophet Guest

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Good old days??????? :roll:

Exactly what I was thinking. I was getting all pumped to see some of the old highlights and it ends up being a Moss thread. I've been raped.

PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler

"audioghost" wrote:
    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:

This is very true.....remember when an NFL player was the constant professional? They went out, had parties, but more like you or me would and they never made a scene...they didn't squirt officials with water after a bad call, they played their hearts out every play no matter how much they got paid (i.e. Chris Walsh!) and they played with pride because they were Vikings....I wish there was free highlights of games from the past that we could watch....would be awesome...if I ever get a job with the Vikes through my field (Sport Mgmt) I will encourage them to sell highlight videos of every decade with the best plays from every game and commentary that tells the story along with extras...every one could be a 3 DVD set...make one for the 60's, one for the 70's, one for the 80's, one for the 90's and one for this decade...would sell like hot cakes I think..
    I have always though the same thing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast