Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 53 of 53

Thread: the good news

  1. #51
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: the good news

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    Hindsight is 20/20.
    Had he brought in Garcia, and Garcia had a year like BJ last year, everybody would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter...
    That is only assuming IF Garcia had a year like BJ did. We don't know what would have happened. Perhaps we could have been a lot better team & even made the playoffs too.

    But your right, had he lost games, people would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter. It's the nature of a forum like this.

    They did clamour to start T-Jack this year & got there wish, but some of those very same people were also the first ones to call for his head & to start Holcomb after he faultered.

    Then Holcomb fell flat & they wanted T-Jack back in because "Bollinger sucked & should be cut"

    Well, then T-Jack got injured again, so they wanted Holcomb to start again because "Bollinger still sucked & should be cut" & they were busy fantasizing about next years draft & McNabb or other QB's coming here.

    Then Holcomb played Sunday, got injured & Bollinger came in & did reasonably well. Surprised the shit out of many of us.

    Now many of them are at a loss for words.
    Well, I'm not at a loss for words.
    Everyone is an idiot, fanatics take that to a whole new level.
    Once you come to that realization the comments and analyses make perfect sense.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #52
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: the good news

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    Hindsight is 20/20.
    Had he brought in Garcia, and Garcia had a year like BJ last year, everybody would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter...
    That is only assuming IF Garcia had a year like BJ did. We don't know what would have happened. Perhaps we could have been a lot better team & even made the playoffs too.

    But your right, had he lost games, people would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter. It's the nature of a forum like this.

    They did clamour to start T-Jack this year & got there wish, but some of those very same people were also the first ones to call for his head & to start Holcomb after he faultered.

    Then Holcomb fell flat & they wanted T-Jack back in because "Bollinger sucked & should be cut"

    Well, then T-Jack got injured again, so they wanted Holcomb to start again because "Bollinger still sucked & should be cut" & they were busy fantasizing about next years draft & McNabb or other QB's coming here.

    Then Holcomb played Sunday, got injured & Bollinger came in & did reasonably well. Surprised the pooh out of many of us.

    Now many of them are at a loss for words.

    Garcia wouldn't have had a year like BJ
    ...he is much more mobile and showed that last season with the Eagles.
    There is no way to know that for sure.
    With the way our offensive line has played for most of the games this year, you could be as mobile as Fran and still struggle.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #53
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: the good news

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:

    Hindsight is 20/20.
    Had he brought in Garcia, and Garcia had a year like BJ last year, everybody would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter...
    That is only assuming IF Garcia had a year like BJ did. We don't know what would have happened. Perhaps we could have been a lot better team & even made the playoffs too.

    But your right, had he lost games, people would have been calling for his head for not putting The Messiah in as starter. It's the nature of a forum like this.

    They did clamour to start T-Jack this year & got there wish, but some of those very same people were also the first ones to call for his head & to start Holcomb after he faultered.

    Then Holcomb fell flat & they wanted T-Jack back in because "Bollinger sucked & should be cut"

    Well, then T-Jack got injured again, so they wanted Holcomb to start again because "Bollinger still sucked & should be cut" & they were busy fantasizing about next years draft & McNabb or other QB's coming here.

    Then Holcomb played Sunday, got injured & Bollinger came in & did reasonably well. Surprised the pooh out of many of us.

    Now many of them are at a loss for words.

    Garcia wouldn't have had a year like BJ
    ...he is much more mobile and showed that last season with the Eagles.
    There is no way to know that for sure.
    With the way our offensive line has played for most of the games this year, you could be as mobile as Fran and still struggle.
    Preach on my friend, preach on.

    Damn that Chiller.
    He is so arrogant and hard headed.
    He hitched his wagon to a C turned RT and is gonna go down for it.
    I say fire his ass.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Good News
    By VKG4LFE in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 06:51 PM
  2. Good News., Bad News.....
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:49 AM
  3. Good News
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 05:03 PM
  4. Good News.. or Bad?
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:45 AM
  5. bad and good news?
    By vikes2456 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •