michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Good Luck Getting B. Edwards Tice

check out this article from nfl.com. I hope mike williams is around by 7th cause B.Edwards wont be.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/SF/8365815

Articnv is offline Coach

Re: Good Luck Getting B. Edwards Tice

Think ther ebring in the RB and WR to try and trade down. As te 49er need a QB

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Ewards is #1 WR in most eyes, he's got alot of upside, big, strong, fast, good vertical, runs good routes, cold weather guy, lots of production in college career, can't go wrong.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey guys, we are at #7...the only way that we get our first choice is if the other six teams ahead of us draft for NEED and their respective top needs are different from us...the most that we can hope for is that those six teams need players that we don't want or need! Don't get too attached to any one player because alot can happen between the first pick and our #7...trade up, trade down, trade for players, stand pat and take BPA...and so on. In just over two weeks, we will know for sure!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Ewards is #1 WR in most eyes, he's got alot of upside, big, strong, fast, good vertical, runs good routes, cold weather guy, lots of production in college career, can't go wrong.

Edwards is actually a sloppy route runner, that is one of his negatives entering the draft. That and his horrible run blocking, and his lack of concentration in games that caused him to drop a lot of balls. Mike williams is by far the better prospect IMO. Edwards only has a little more speed and didn't sit out the last year, that is the only reason he will go ahead of williams.

Edwards will go to chicago at #4 IMO, with the 49ers taking a QB. I am not sure about miami or cleveland, because both badly want to move down to the 5-8 spot.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:

Edwards is actually a sloppy route runner, that is one of his negatives entering the draft. That and his horrible run blocking, and his lack of concentration in games that caused him to drop a lot of balls. Mike williams is by far the better prospect IMO. Edwards only has a little more speed and didn't sit out the last year, that is the only reason he will go ahead of williams.

Edwards will go to chicago at #4 IMO, with the 49ers taking a QB. I am not sure about miami or cleveland, because both badly want to move down to the 5-8 spot.
    What does IMO mean?

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

edwards and williams will both be gone by #7, dj probably won't be though so we might grab him.

san fran
    detroit
    chicago
    tampa
    tennessee

all talked about grabbing a wide receiver, i bet atleast 2 of those teams grab a receiver, but chicago would be stupid too cause they need a running back and a quarterback.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

MadtownMac is offline Rookie

IMO = In My Opinion
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.

That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.