BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Good Bennett Article!

Hey check out this Article about Michael Bennett. It talks about how hard he has worked to recover from his injuries and how now he is in the best shape of his life. He also mentions that he wants to be an every down back, and he wants to prove to everyone that he is capable. What do you guys think? Should Bennett be an every down back, or should he share the load with O. Smith and Moe Williams? I think that we should give Bennett the ball 20-25 times a game if he is in as good of shape as everyone says he is. If he gets tired then put in Moe or Onterrio! Here's the LINK:
    http://www.leadertelegram.com/printstory.asp?id=44762

:rr: :cheers: :cheers: :rr:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Good Bennett Article!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Hey check out this Article about Michael Bennett. It talks about how hard he has worked to recover from his injuries and how now he is in the best shape of his life. He also mentions that he wants to be an every down back, and he wants to prove to everyone that he is capable. What do you guys think? Should Bennett be an every down back, or should he share the load with O. Smith and Moe Williams? I think that we should give Bennett the ball 20-25 times a game if he is in as good of shape as everyone says he is. If he gets tired then put in Moe or Onterrio! Here's the LINK:
    http://www.leadertelegram.com/printstory.asp?id=44762

:rr: :cheers: :cheers: :rr:

I would worry if we did give him the ball 25 times a game, that he would get injured. We have 4 good RB's, so why risk injuring our most explosive RB? I say give him between 15-20 carries a game, and also some touches in the passing game, mostly screen passes.

I see VU has an article talking about how mewelde moore has impressed the coaches so far in training camp. A lot of people leave him out when talking about our good backfield, but he is also a damn good RB.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Good Bennett Article!

I think we need to have Bennett be our main guy, but we need to spell him periodically so he doesn't break down during the season!! Have him go out for a rest every other series for a couple of plays!! I hate to say it, but kind of like what they are doing with Green in GB. I can't wait for the season that Bennett is going to have!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Good Bennett Article!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think we need to have Bennett be our main guy, but we need to spell him periodically so he doesn't break down during the season!! Have him go out for a rest every other series for a couple of plays!! I hate to say it, but kind of like what they are doing with Green in GB. I can't wait for the season that Bennett is going to have!!
    I agree with you 100% there VKG! I mean if we've got a back like Bennett why not have him on the field?
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Good Bennett Article!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I agree with you 100% there VKG! I mean if we've got a back like Bennett why not have him on the field?

I still say we are better off giving Onterrio, moe, and mewelde some carries and keeping bennett healthy and fresh all year. We have the deepest backfield in the NFL, we should use it and keep our feature back healthy IMO.