vikingsflow is offline Waterboy

Good beat writers for the Vikings?

Hey guys, I've been working on a site that displays Vikings related tweets and organizes them based on type (i.e. players, writers, bloggers). I have plenty of players and enough bloggers, but I'm struggling with finding enough good quality writers.

Do you guys happen to know any good writers I should add? I'm looking for guys that are good at breaking news or getting creditable rumors out. Not looking so much for the guys who like to talk about non-football or their personal life.

The only writers that seem to really cover the Vikings I've found so far are:
    @espn_nfcnblog
    @vikingsnow
    @stribdw
    @markcraignfl
    @thevikingpig

The site can be found here if you want to check it out or see how the writers I have work currently: Vikings | NFL tweeter I'd appreciate any feedback on the site as well.

Any other writers besides the ones I'm using that you guys feel are worth adding?

Thanks again!

ViktortheViking is offline Waterboy
    Although I'm no good at the up to the beat news, I'm obsessed with statistics and analysing, so if there is any of that you want contact me.

vikingsflow is offline Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ViktortheViking View Post
    Although I'm no good at the up to the beat news, I'm obsessed with statistics and analysing, so if there is any of that you want contact me.
    Cool stuff. I'll be looking to move into other angles with the site at some point down the road. But right now priority one is getting good content on our main feature.

Thanks.