Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Going to a game!!!!!!

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    The biggest games every year are the Packer games, hands down.

Yes i agree with you on that one. Who do you think our second biggest games our against?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Going to a game!!!!!!

That's tough, I want to say the bears just because they are a division rival (I guess the Lions too) but they have both been bad for quite a few years now. Probably the Giants I guess, just because we've played them each year for the past few years and they just have our number, or maybe St. Louis too, with that playoff game a few years ago. I don't really know I guess!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Going to a game!!!!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    That's tough, I want to say the bears just because they are a division rival (I guess the Lions too) but they have both been bad for quite a few years now. Probably the Giants I guess, just because we've played them each year for the past few years and they just have our number, or maybe St. Louis too, with that playoff game a few years ago. I don't really know I guess!!

Bears or giants since i dont like neither team. I dont mind the lions, they are tolerable except their fans. Wanst that a lion fan talking smack on our site about a week ago. The spammer ya know?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Going to a game!!!!!!

I have no clue!! I don't know why a Lions fan would be talking smack, their history is worse than ours, and we've beat them at least 4 straight times (I think)!! A lions fan doesn't have much to say, maybe they can rip on the Texans fan site, because they don't have a history yet!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Going to a game!!!!!!

VKG...if you come up with a couple more tickets, let me know. I'll be there in my...um...gold and (another unnamed color) clothes cheering on the better team, right with you!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Going to a game!!!!!!

Los... you know I really think I'd enjoy watching a game with you... do you cry when your unnamed team loses?

Going to a game!!!!!!

Sorry Los, those two tickets were hard to come by and I'll be surrounded by all the gold and unnamed color that I can handle!!

Going to a game!!!!!!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Los... you know I really think I'd enjoy watching a game with you... do you cry when your unnamed team loses?
    I don't cry much. More when I see how much I had paid for parking.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Going to a game!!!!!!

hahaha.... yeah parking is nuts around the dome too

Going to a game!!!!!!

Seriously, though...that's cool you got tickets. Minn/GB is a Milwaukee game (Milwaukee fans) and tough to get up around GB, where I am.

The fans are a lot different than the regular GB fans, too. They're a lot quieter than GB fans. Can't say if they're nicer or not, but I know I usually have a good chat with opposing fans unless they're being j@ck@sses, and then I usually ignore them, and I usually go to the GB games.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast