Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Going to a game!!!!!!

I thought that I would just let everybody know that I am going to the Vikings vs. Packers game at Lambeau field this year on November 14th. I can't wait to go there wearing my PURPLE AND GOLD, with Viking colored Santa hat, with my license plate worn as a necklace!!!!!!!! It's going to be great!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Going to a game!!!!!!

thats awesome VKG!!! I would love to go there for a game! just to get my butt kicked... hehehe

Going to a game!!!!!!

I'm not afraid of loser packer fans!! It's gonna be great, I can't wait. I've wanted to take my girlfriend to a game for a couple of years now, because she is a huge packer fan and hasn't ever been to Lambeau, so this will work perfectly because now I can watch my boys play and see the field!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Going to a game!!!!!!

I understand being a huge fan but never having been to a game. As you know last year was the first game that I went to... it was the best experience... she's gonna have a blast!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Going to a game!!!!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm not afraid of loser packer fans!! It's gonna be great, I can't wait. I've wanted to take my girlfriend to a game for a couple of years now, because she is a huge packer fan and hasn't ever been to Lambeau, so this will work perfectly because now I can watch my boys play and see the field!!!

The biggest game of the year in my opinion is beating the eagles in their house. Big game. The pack is a big game on christmas eve too.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Going to a game!!!!!!

Every year the two pack games are huge, not only for the rivalry but because they are huge in the division (that is in the 90s and into the 2000s at least). The Eagles game will be tough too!! I can't wait!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Going to a game!!!!!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Every year the two pack games are huge, not only for the rivalry but because they are huge in the division (that is in the 90s and into the 2000s at least). The Eagles game will be tough too!! I can't wait!!

The giants game is huge for me too just to beat them. We just cant beat them for some reason.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Going to a game!!!!!!

We did on Monday night in what was it 2001 or something. When Moss had 3 TDs and then got that penalty for showboating into the endzone backwards!! I got that on tape, it was awesome, I hate when players showboat like that but I still thought it was pretty cool!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Going to a game!!!!!!

The biggest games every year are the Packer games, hands down.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Going to a game!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more with you spirit!!! I get so pumped the week before we play the packers, it's great!!! When we beat them, it's even better!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast