Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Is it going to bore you?

But then again, we don't really beat down the Lions or Bears, even though we are clearly a better team.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Mr. O is offline Starter

Is it going to bore you?

I'm saying when we do, it's sweet, not that we always do it.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Is it going to bore you?

you know when Favre retires we might have more money to invest in free agents and rebuild the defense the team might get better even if Nall is in there and then we can draft a Rothlisberger to manage the team when all the pieces are in place is this the longest run on sentence you have ever read?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Mr. O is offline Starter

Is it going to bore you?

It almost hurt to read, Los, J/K.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is it going to bore you?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    you know when Favre retires we might have more money to invest in free agents and rebuild the defense the team might get better even if Nall is in there and then we can draft a Rothlisberger to manage the team when all the pieces are in place is this the longest run on sentence you have ever read?
    Yeah, we can't just assume that because Favre is gone the pack will completely suck, but I think it will be more difficult to get big name free agents there. If Favre wasn't there, Reggie White might not have gone to cold @ss green bay to play ball (even though it was cold in Philly). You just never know. I mean look at the vikes with all of their different QBs over the years! I don't know how many years we went to the playoffs with a different QB under Denny Green, but it had to be at least 5.

By the way Los, I've had some pretty long run on sentences that might rival your post!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12