Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Is it going to bore you?

When favre retires and the packers suck after that will it bore you cause we will stomp the pack easily without favre but the lions still give us a hard time and we have trouble beating the bears in chicago too. What do you think?
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Is it going to bore you?

Stomping the life out of Division opponents never bores me (especailly the Pack).

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Is it going to bore you?

Yeah i do hope we stomp them but with favre not there it will be no rivarlry like it was before. The bears might give us trouble before the pack i think. I mean we barely beat them in the dome and we got thumped by them in chi town.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Is it going to bore you?

IT doesnt seem to matter whether the packer have favre or not as far as beating the vikings. I think th packers were 3-13 one year and 2 of their victories were against the queens. Same goes for the queens.

Packer/vikings games havent always had the better team win. The vikings handed the packers their first loss in their 13-3 superbowl win year.

Until recently favre sucked in the dome.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Is it going to bore you?

As nice as it is beating the Packers while Favre is on the team, I don't think it will make beating them any less exciting if he leaves. The Pack will always be the Vikings arch rivals, and they will always be my most hated team so beating the Pack will always be exciting!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Is it going to bore you?

beat em all down is what i say!!
    caning for all divisional foes!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is it going to bore you?

"Packerguy" wrote:
    IT doesnt seem to matter whether the packer have favre or not as far as beating the vikings. I think th packers were 3-13 one year and 2 of their victories were against the queens. Same goes for the queens.

Packer/vikings games havent always had the better team win. The vikings handed the packers their first loss in their 13-3 superbowl win year.

Until recently favre sucked in the dome.
    I would have to agree with a d@mn packer fan, but he is right!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Is it going to bore you?

actually, if the pack ends up sucking it up for years to come it will be like the eagles rival, the cowboys. it will turn into a non-rivalry just like it did there. but for the first few years of killing the pack, it will feel good to own a team for once--other than the lions--we always own them.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Is it going to bore you?

Ever getting bored of beating the Slack? Are you crazy?

Mr. O is offline Starter

Is it going to bore you?

Beat them down, keep them down. Favre, No Favre, doesn't matter. It's like beating the Lions or the Bears, it's just as sweet no matter how bad they suck because we're in the same division.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast