Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Goin to my first Vikings game at the dome.

"webmaster" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Are you talkin' smack about chevy's??! I will whoop you!! lol

Oh, webby I need directions from the burnsville area to rapid park parking lot too. In case I can make it.
    35W North to downtown 5th Ave exit I suppose. Take that to 7th street left, go to the back of the Target center, take a right. Go under the ramp, take left at lights. Take left at next lights. Rapid park is on the right.

That's from memory. You have my cell.

Sounds good. I don't have your cell?? Do I??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SoCaliFans is offline Starter

You guys have me so pumped for this, as if I wasn't already. First time for us too. Only time I've been in the Dome was for the Twins back in 91 or something and IT WAS SO LOUD!!! In a good way. Best game I was at, so now to be at a Vikings game, I'm beside myself.

Is anyone other than BleedPurple going to the Washington lot?

Ya know hearing this talk about The Target Center, I believe my mil was raised in a house that used to be there... Wierd. :???:
    yvonne (and brian)

You're gonna love it! That place will be rockin' and it will be packed. Unfortunately there will be a few too many cheesedicks there, but they will be fun to laugh at.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

This is my first vikes game too. I am flying up with my family on friday and we would like to try and tailgate. Can everyone say what their seats are so that I know if I am anywhere near them? Ours are somewhere around the 20 yard line on the 2nd row. Are these good for the dome? Man I am so psyched.

2nd row, 20 yard line, how did you score those tickets?? Personally I like sitting up a little higher and more towards/in the endzone because I like to see the holes open up and stuff. Have fun!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    2nd row, 20 yard line, how did you score those tickets?? Personally I like sitting up a little higher and more towards/in the endzone because I like to see the holes open up and stuff. Have fun!
    Ebay. Me and my dad had to bid down to the last minute but we got 'em!

Ah, good ol' ebay. I don't know if I would trust someone to actually send me the tix!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I've never tailgated at Rapid, what's the deal with light rail, and parking? I understand it's $20, and transportation is provided..., I'd assume just for one person though, right? Do the rest of us need to purchase a ride, and if so, where? About how long before game-time is a good time to leave for the dome? (Sorry, but I'm anal about planning / knowing in advance).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Ah, good ol' ebay. I don't know if I would trust someone to actually send me the tix!
    We got the tix so we are good. I ordered an authentic Culpepper jersey off of there for $60.00 and it took forever. I waited for 2 months when it was supposed to be two day shipping. I e-mailed them constantly and they never responded. Finally they sent it while I was on vacation.

It had me really scared because I thought for sure it was a scam. They kept transferring me to different people and different e-mail adresses... oh well. I have it now!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

yeah, its $20 for the car, and everyone I guess can just hop the light rail for the quick jaunt to the dome. First time there for us there too. Just decided to do it there since so many folks come to this game and don't want to be wedged and out of space like the other lots.

I leave at about 11:15-11:30 to get to the dome by kickoff...takes awhile to get to your seats....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast