Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: God, please let this not be us in '08

"erik5032" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Heard this on local sports radio. It was an ex-Bronco saying how "We had all the pieces from the previous Super Bowl year there. We had all the weapons, except Elway, the star QB. We went 6-10".

First thought: Gawd, that could be us this year. I hope not !!

Takeaway: you can have awesome weapons, and if you don't have a stud QB, you can go 6-10. Ouch.
    This will happen to the pack not us... when you have a franchise QB and he leaves... usually that teams suffers.
    That's what I was thinking, this should only worry the pack, which is great.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"StillPurple" wrote:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akili_Smith
    heres some quotes from there

Smith joined other highly drafted Bengals players such as David Klingler, Ki-Jana Carter, and Peter Warrick who as a result of injury, bad work ethic

Smith missed large periods of 1999 pre-season training with the Bengals due to contract disputes; many pundits later speculated that his absence from this short training period hurt him immensely in the seasons to come

never established himself with the team

but again failed to mesh with the team.

Jackson is meshing with the team, has established himself as the starter, has good work ethic, and doesn't miss camps.
    So go through your hatred folder and pull something else out that might be worthwhile to read.

Thanks josdin00

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"erik5032" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:
    Heard this on local sports radio. It was an ex-Bronco saying how "We had all the pieces from the previous Super Bowl year there. We had all the weapons, except Elway, the star QB. We went 6-10".

Takeaway: you can have awesome weapons, and if you don't have a stud QB, you can go 6-10. Ouch.
    This will happen to the pack not us... when you have a franchise QB and he leaves... usually that teams suffers.
    So do the fans. I had another cheesdick jump in front of my car on the way home from work today trying to end his suffering after Favre applied for reinstatement.

I swerved & just nudged him hard enough to roll him into the ditch.

SUFFER YOU BITCH!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

So do the fans. I had another cheesdick jump in front of my car on the way home from work today trying to end his suffering after Favre applied for reinstatement.

SUFFER YOU BITCH!
    You should have killed him

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

SUFFER YOU BITCH!
    You should have killed him
    nah, just seriously wound him.
    Make him suffer and teach him a lesson.
    If you're going to do it, do it right.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Ok, I do admit that Tarvaris is unlike Akili in that Tarvaris is committed to the team and works hard. I have no problem with T-Jack's work ethic or attitude. In fact I hope he does well and proves that I was wrong about his abilities.

BTW, Packers SUCK !!!
    ;D

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Ok, I do admit that Tarvaris is unlike Akili in that Tarvaris is committed to the team and works hard. I have no problem with T-Jack's work ethic or attitude. In fact I hope he does well and proves that I was wrong about his abilities.

BTW, Packers SUCK !!!
    ;D
    well finally we can agree on something
    ;D

Thanks josdin00

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

No way we go that bad. 10 n 6baby

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Hell yes. What was I thinking. 11-5. Playoffs !!!

Packers suck. Purple and gold over yellow and mold !!!
    ;D

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RK." wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Let it be the Putzies instead...they are due for a letdown.
    You don't think losing the super bowl and not going undefeated was enough of a let down Cajun??
    Nope, I want a total meltdown...nothing less will shut up the teeming masses.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast