Thread: god damn giants

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

god damn giants

why the hell do we have to play the giants every year. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? all they is kill us every year. is there some sort of conspiracy or is it publicity or is it a lack of respect for us so they force us to lose or WHAT??????? i hate playing them. I really really hope we win on sunday and i do think we have a chance but come on......this just sucks

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: god gol 'darnit giants

"Vikes316" wrote:
    why the hell do we have to play the giants every year. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? all they is kill us every year. is there some sort of conspiracy or is it publicity or is it a lack of respect for us so they force us to lose or WHAT??????? i hate playing them. I really really hope we win on sunday and i do think we have a chance but come on......this just sucks
    it's because they finished 2nd in their division just like us. if the seacocks would have finished behind the lambs then we would play them again this year as well
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: god gol

Yeah, just luck of the draw unfortunately.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: god damn giants

yep and if the giants keep playing well, and we win the division, we play them again next year

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: god gol 'darnit giants

"Vikes316" wrote:
    The finsished 2nd in their division and so did we. The 1st place teams play each other, the 3rd place teams play each other, and so on.

Here is the formula which I have posted a ton of times before:

It may be a good indicator, but all teams follow the same formula for their schedules.

-6 Division Games

-4 Against Opposite Conference of a selected Divsion (this year the NFC North plays the AFC North; these are rotated every year. So, every 4 years we will play the AFC North)

-3 Against an NFC Conference (this year we got the NFC South)

-3 Against the other 3 teams in the NFC that finished the same spot in their Division (we were 2nd palce last year, we play St. Louis, New Orleans, and NYG. They all finished 2nd in their Division)

That is the formula my friends. Its the same for the entire NFL and its fair.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: god gol

This year Zygi will get the game ball when he comes in at the half and gives a rousing speech about being a longtime giants fan but now he is the new guiding force of the north and this is the new Vikings era starting now!!!!

Or

I’ll be bitchy the rest of Sunday and Monday :crybaby: