Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Rams?!

Calmwind is offline Starter

Go Rams?!

I have a true dislike for the Rams, they, like the Smalls have had our number the last 4 seasons. Altho i know we could beat them down now, it pains me to pull for them tonight but GO RAMS!!

*Green is not playing for sure*
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Go Rams?!

Definately cheering for the Rams tonight!!!!

As the saying goes... my two favorite teams are the Vikings and whoever is playing the Packers!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Go Rams?!

"Calmwind" wrote:
    I have a true dislike for the Rams, they, like the Smalls have had our number the last 4 seasons. Altho i know we could beat them down now, it pains me to pull for them tonight but GO RAMS!!
    So true, they are hard to route for. Go Rams! Yeah, I tend not to route against the division but in this case, I will do so. We need one team to beat GB in GB yet this season. Rams may have the best chance. No Green tonight, it was announced about 30 min ago.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Go Rams?!

Titans wholloped the packers in Monday night last time at Lambeau...I still smile.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Go Rams?!

Go everyone on the Rams but Torry Holt. I'm going up against Holt in one of my fantasy league, and I'm only up by 11 pts.

Go everyone but Holt.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Go Rams?!

GO Bruce, he's on my fantasy team.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Go Rams?!

Bruce just got JACKED UP!
    GO PACKERS!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Go Rams?!

Alright Purplepridesters, now's your chance. TNT's in the chat & waiting for chatters.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Go Rams?!

now carroll just got JACKED UP.........
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Go Rams?!

While I almost always enjoy MNF regardless of participants, I'm actually thinking of avoiding tonight's game because of the Favre love-in with this 200 game streak. It's gotten to the point where it's gotten sickening beyond reason. With our luck Favre's dog will get run over an hour before game time and we'll have to hear about how Favre is the most courageous man since Jesus Christ for playing despite his beloved Fido getting run over by a soccer mom leaving Starbucks.

I thought it was bad with Elway but Favre has set new standards with the homoerotic rantings of the broadcast crew. I can hear it now after Favre throws a lameduck pass that hits 2 defenders and flukes into a receiver's hands. "OMG, did you see that? Favre knew the exact trajectory of bouncing it off the 2 linebackers' butts would result in the Packer receiver catching it for a 1st down. The guy is a mathematical genious. Move over Einstein there's a new sheriff in town and he's tough as nails".

It's not constant cooing but the endless shots on the sideline of him picking his nose, cutting his toenails that gets rather tedious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast