Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Giants

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Go Giants

you are such a moron haha but its kind of funny to sit here and listen to you your team isnt close to is good as ares but lets not start saying any trash we all well see what happens that day when u guys come into town
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Gmen1 is offline Waterboy

Go Giants

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "Ryno" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    You sir, are an idiot, you can figure out why on your own. Trust me it won't be to hard.

HAHAHAH...Classic!

Stupid Giants fan

You want the definition of stupid look at most dyqueen fans who have the maturity of a 5 year old. They must have been born mentally retarted since their viqueen fans.
    Oh why wasn't that clever, you insulted your self more in that post than you did Ryno. Go away, you make yourself look more and more idiotic every post

Most viking fans insult themselves more than Packer fans. Most of those guys probably wouldnt come here anyway to a message board where the people have the lowest iq you could possibly have. Look at your Packer jokes they dont even make sense. It makes you guys look like the joke which you are anyway. Spray or neuter your viking fan today.

Go Giants

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Go Giants

"Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    You sir, are an idiot, you can figure out why on your own. Trust me it won't be to hard.

That last post of yours made as much sense as scented toilet paper but of course it's coming from viqueen fans who have the intelligence of a rock.
    Stop adding evidence to my point that you are an idiot. bleh saying Giants fan are dumb is like saying the Atlantic Ocean is damp. Oh wait you probably don't know that word so here is the definition for you

Damp-Slightly wet
    Wow did mommy type that whole thing for you since you cant type. Thats okay if your a queen fan it just takes away your logic and intelligence. BTW how bout them Arizona Cardinals LOSERS. It shows why the fans are stupid anyway since they wear purple.
    That one really hurt, I'm going to go cry to my mommy.... No not really, and how exactly do I not know how to type??

Go Giants

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    you are such a moron haha but its kind of funny to sit here and listen to you your team isnt close to is good as ares but lets not start saying any trash we all well see what happens that day when u guys come into town

You made yourself look more like a moron with that post there. What happened against the Giants last year hahahahaha. Nfc championship game in 01 was even better.

Go Giants

"Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "Ryno" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

HAHAHAH...Classic!

Stupid Giants fan

You want the definition of stupid look at most dyqueen fans who have the maturity of a 5 year old. They must have been born mentally retarted since their viqueen fans.
    Oh why wasn't that clever, you insulted your self more in that post than you did Ryno. Go away, you make yourself look more and more idiotic every post

Most viking fans insult themselves more than Packer fans. Most of those guys probably wouldnt come here anyway to a message board where the people have the lowest iq you could possibly have. Look at your Packer jokes they dont even make sense. It makes you guys look like the joke which you are anyway. Spray or neuter your viking fan today.

Go Giants
    Ever hear of commas??

Go Giants

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

That last post of yours made as much sense as scented toilet paper but of course it's coming from viqueen fans who have the intelligence of a rock.
    Stop adding evidence to my point that you are an idiot. bleh saying Giants fan are dumb is like saying the Atlantic Ocean is damp. Oh wait you probably don't know that word so here is the definition for you

Damp-Slightly wet
    That one really hurt, I'm going to go cry to my mommy.... No not really, and how exactly do I not know how to type??

Wow did mommy type that whole thing for you since you cant type. Thats okay if your a queen fan it just takes away your logic and intelligence. BTW how bout them Arizona Cardinals LOSERS. It shows why the fans are stupid anyway since they wear purple.

Your a viking fan. Im sure you find someway for your mommy to make it easier for yo. You must have that type to learn program hahahahahaha

Go Giants

"Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

Damp-Slightly wet

GMEN1...... Dude...... are you even out of highschool yet? Do you
    have any legitimate topics to debate? Look back at your posts,
    they're something a 10 year old child would write! I welcome other
    teams fans for some seriouse debate and arguments but please,
    grow the f**k up!

Go Giants

Shh he doesn't realise he keeps making himself look more and more idiotic

Go Giants

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Gmen1" wrote:
    "Ryno" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by vikes2456

HAHAHAH...Classic!

Stupid Giants fan

Go Giants
    Ever hear of commas??

Why need some advice since your taking a grammer class? It's fun to pick on viking fans. They have the lamest comebacks i ever heard but it doesn't suprise me since your a viking fan :lol:

Go Giants

"vikes2456" wrote:
    Shh he doesn't realise he keeps making himself look more and more idiotic

No im here just to show you guys how stupid you look. I shouldn't have made you realize it though just cause i want viqueen fans to look like the morons that they are. Hey has Randy Moss run over any traffic cops lately?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast