Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glen Taylor

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Glen Taylor

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    I agree on taylor being the right man to buy the team. Granted I live in California and that would be the most likely destination for the Viks if they were to move, but it just wouldn't be right.

Speakinig of Southwest MN, My sister lives in Marshall right now!!! And I was born in Ivanhoe and lived in Lake Benton.
    Been to both many times!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Glen Taylor

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Okay we'll forgive you for being in Ca. just don't take the team, okay?
    Don't you wish fans could decide who buys the team?
    Where in the hell is Marshall MN? I am originally from way north Minnesota by Grand Rapids. I Live in Iowa which makes my skin crawl, but I swear I couldn't find my way through WalMart nonetheless, Minnesota!
    Southwest corner of the state.

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Glen Taylor

Got it thanks!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

DEEP PURPLE is offline Starter

Glen Taylor

Don't knock California until you've been here. Minus the traffic and the illegal immigrants there is no place I'd rather be. The Beach is 10 minutes away and I can be in the snow in less than an hour from where I live. But I will always stay true to my roots and wear Purple & Gold every sunday until death due us part.
    If I hear Michelle Bonner say "He works that one to right" one more time, I m getting on a plane for Bristol, going to the ESPNEWS set, and ripping out her vocal cords.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Glen Taylor

ok back to the post topic lol, I feel much better about Glen Taylor buying our team than Fowler. He is a sports team owner already and apperently knows how to spend his money to help them. Besides he has held interest in the team for awhile which shows he really wants them. I think he desires to make them better is why he wants to buy them, to represent his home state.
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Glen Taylor

"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:
    Don't knock California until you've been here. Minus the traffic and the illegal immigrants there is no place I'd rather be. The Beach is 10 minutes away and I can be in the snow in less than an hour from where I live. But I will always stay true to my roots and wear Purple & Gold every sunday until death due us part.
    True that...I used to live in Ventura (half-mile from the beach and not much farther from the snow up towards Taft).

Hey, if the Vikings move, maybe they could still keep the Minnesota part...how about The Minnesota Vikings of Los Angeles...although that might get a court challenge from someone somewhere...LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Glen Taylor

Sorry, I will come back to the topic in a second after I pay my apologies for any comment I made about California. I truly do envy you. Iowa sucks! However, I hate the thought of the team being moved. And like you said it just wouldn't be right.
    Okay for the topic at hand, I am wondering if Taylor would raise his price to become similar to what Red has in mind. I really don't think Red gives a #!%* what the home state wants. That irritates everyone to the strongest degree.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Glen Taylor

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Sorry, I will come back to the topic in a second after I pay my apologies for any comment I made about California. I truly do envy you. Iowa sucks! However, I hate the thought of the team being moved. And like you said it just wouldn't be right.
    Okay for the topic at hand, I am wondering if Taylor would raise his price to become similar to what Red has in mind. I really don't think Red gives a #!%* what the home state wants. That irritates everyone to the strongest degree.
    Red is ONLY in it for the money...the sooner we get rid of him, the better!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Glen Taylor

Okay. That's a plan. I'm in. Ever seen Celtic Pride? Ha HA!!!!
    --Joe Theismann

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Glen Taylor

Just now concerned that if Fowler does buy the team, will he have enogh money to spend on the free agents needed to better the team?....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12