Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Glaze Across America: Holistic Vikes

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7121070?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

[size=12pt]Glaze Across America: Holistic Vikes
    [/size]

Jay Glazer
    FOXSports.com, Updated 2 hours ago

MANKATO, Minn. — If Vikings WR Troy Williamson finally steps up and fills even half the shoes he was slated to fill when drafted to replace Randy Moss two years ago, the Vikings have the wonders of New Age performance training to thank.

When the team used a first-round pick in 2005 to soften the blow of ridding itself of Moss, Williamson's blazing speed and yards-after-the-catch threat were sure to make the loss at least palatable. But while his speed was can't miss, Williamson kept missing ... the ball.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Glaze Across America: Holistic Vikes

This article includes this nugget:

First-hand experience: Ironically, the day I showed up the Vikings had the Nike people arrive as well to fit their players with perhaps the coolest thing I've seen on the road to date. They're called Nike Sport Vision contacts and they are the sickest blood-red contacts you'll ever see. They look like they're straight out of a slasher flick and head trainer Eric Sugarman got the Nike people to come and put his guys in these things, which pretty much eliminate all glare.

Player after player walked past looking like a murderous soul took over their minds. Sick!

Then, Sugarman put me in a pair as well to get a first-hand look at the advantages it provides his players. First off, they looked awesome. Blood-red eyes! Heck, I want to start wearing them out to the clubs because they just look so incredibly freaky.

The moment I went outside the advantage smacked me hard. I was able to see much sharper for much greater distances and these things weren't even prescription. Even from the sideline of the practice field I could see the ball crystal clear. What they do is get the ball to really pop out. In addition, everything in the background goes even deeper into the background. Great, great concept. Smart move by Sugarman and Childress.
    Wow!
    Someone with football knowledge complimenting the Big Chill!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Nice read Z.
    Finally some details on the miracle cure.

Hope it works.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

As I started reading this piece I thought -- Old News. This has been around for ages. But then his bit on the red contacts popped up. Great read. I wonder if any other NFL teams are doing this?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.