Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Me Ricky Williams

Having Moss in the past gave us a false sense of accomplishment as far as the run game goes. I've said this before and I'll say it again...without Moss our run game won't be as good. Onterrio Smith is the only back that could possibly be a solution to our running woes, and he is out for the year.

Here's a prediction for you all to jot down. If he is available, we will get Ricky Williams. Why? Because he is the only way Tice and Co. can keep their jobs.

Good teams have effective ground games and good defenses. I think we do have a good defense now, its just that they are on the field 70% of the time. We need a solid workhorse...every good team has one.

As far as Ricky's off-field issues, at this point who cares? We signed Robinson who has problems, our Pro Bowl DT has some problems...but winning and being around a good work environment can be a good thing for some people. I hope Tice takes a chance, because if he does we can be a Superbowl contender. If not, we will have to suffer on offense because of our O-line problems.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Give Me Ricky Williams

Did you and Ricky smoke recently?

:lol:

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Can you explain to me why Moore or Fason didn't get any rushes?? I remember looking at the stats on nfl.com and it said Bennett had 6 rushes for -1 yards... he's pathetic... :roll:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

I don't understand why they didnt get in there either. Either way, I dont think they could have done too much because the line was like swiss cheese, but it was probably worth a shot. God I really wish we would have picked up Travis Henry. RBs like Henry and Williams both excelled with below average Olines...

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

He is not succeding with the Titans offensive line.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Alexander may become a free agent at the end of the season he will be a nice pick up.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett didn't get any yards because our O-line was horrible.. How many yards did Moe get? I would be so stoked to have Ricky! Atleast Bennett made something happen with that screen pass

Del Rio Guest

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Having Moss in the past gave us a false sense of accomplishment as far as the run game goes. I've said this before and I'll say it again...without Moss our run game won't be as good. Onterrio Smith is the only back that could possibly be a solution to our running woes, and he is out for the year.

Here's a prediction for you all to jot down. If he is available, we will get Ricky Williams. Why? Because he is the only way Tice and Co. can keep their jobs.

Good teams have effective ground games and good defenses. I think we do have a good defense now, its just that they are on the field 70% of the time. We need a solid workhorse...every good team has one.

As far as Ricky's off-field issues, at this point who cares? We signed Robinson who has problems, our Pro Bowl DT has some problems...but winning and being around a good work environment can be a good thing for some people. I hope Tice takes a chance, because if he does we can be a Superbowl contender. If not, we will have to suffer on offense because of our O-line problems.
    This isn't a player problem at the RB position this is a coaching problem.

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

So we are suppoesd to get a dope smoker to replace Randy Moss?

I've thought all along that it was a huge mistake to trade Moss. We should have traded the rest of the team and fired the coacing staff and started over with just Moss and a bunch of new guys before we traded Moss.

Go Vikings!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It is our O-line that needs help. Nobody can run through a 2 inch hole. Not having Birk is killer.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast